All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread

+
That guys got serious fucking style. I like him.

Also I spy Bozos. Seems like he might be the ring leader of the "circus".

Here's something to get you talking, CP brethren.

I spotted the following site: http://www.pawel.brudniak.com/index.html

Guy seems to be working on something realted to The Witcher 3 (http://www.pawel.brudniak.com/gallery/3d26.jpg, http://www.pawel.brudniak.com/gallery/3d18.jpg)

But, perhaps more interesting to you, is that I also found the following images:

A new CP2077 (and Witcher) CGI trailer perhaps?

Awwww. FUCK IT!

Can someone lend me some underwear? I just came in all of mine...

So Bozos are a gang type? What is this Orchid? Is he an implant broker of some sort? Shit, I must know...I MUST KNOW IF THIS IS IT CAUSE I REALLY LIKE IT.

Wow this guy looks soo repulsive I want to beat the shieeet out of him right a way. Real scumbag character you find pleasure to eliminate! Love the evilish design of the cyborg thing/head which the dude stands above ...

I have no idea what's that screen from but laser fingers are the shieeet! :D And this scumbag dude looks bitchin'! I tell you that :D

I have no idea what's that screen from but laser fingers are the shieeet! :D And this scumbag dude looks bitchin'! I tell you that :D

It's "Che'tsai", the Dr from 'Tank Girl':

"All the king's horses and all the king's men... wish they had the technology I have."

He replaced the main nad guys arm with that thing covered in motorised razor blades and his head with...

You know what, I wont tell you. You have to go and watch it.

Scummy but charismatic. Stylish and deadly. That dude is pure cyberpunk. If this is legit, it'll be hard not to think of the bozos as part of Joker's gang thanks to the Arkham games. It's just one gang though. I love the female robot. Wicked looking.

Yeah clowns make an almost perfect batman movies match... The ude himself reminds from the posture and hic clothing pretty much an inquisitor/trupe/circus master or some sado maso dickhead :D It feel like mixtue of it all...

ChrisWebb2020 said:
You know what, I wont tell you. You have to go and watch it.

I'll have to

Here's something to get you talking, CP brethren.

A new CP2077 (and Witcher) CGI trailer perhaps?

I fucking love it.

Please.

Please let this be real actual concept art.

The guy's portfolio involves working for CDPR, so I think we have a good chance.

I can't stop looking at these pictures.

I love this dude.

I want to be him.

Hahhah Im so surprised that you guys would like to play as this character... I think it is a really well designed character but I find him repulsive in the same place. And hey look what he wears! Would you like to wear this leather, tight,purple,glowy raincoat and a cylinder? Wow! I would love to fuck him up big style... Anyway what class woul this guy be? hmm?

Heh, thought you guys might be interesed in that :p

Also, not sure if she's at all related to this:

(Images from the same site)

Hahhah Im so surprised that you guys would like to play as this character... I think it is a really well designed character but I find him repulsive in the same place. And hey look what he wears! Would you like to wear this leather, tight,purple,glowy raincoat and a cylinder? Wow! I would love to fuck him up big style... Anyway what class woul this guy be? hmm?

Corp, possibly. Or perhaps someone who made a fortune owning a Nightclub ("Orchid") in the corporation district.

And now shows what he has got.

Well, duh, he's clearly a nice guy. All of those laser pointers in his fingers? Someone who likes playing with cats, obviously. And he has a sweet smile.

Yea maybe a pimp sort of dude anyway...

... yes reptile! I wanted to throw this katan chick here as well... Hmmm black widow...I only associate her with marvel comics and with Scarlett Johansson :D

Forum veteran
Can't help but notice that those "laser fingers" look conspicuously like marionette strings, which seems especially relevant given the placement of that hand and the robot-looking thing in the third picture.

Top Bottom