All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread

+
CDPR are apparently holding back the same footage and demo that was shown at E3 to show at Games Con - according to Angry Joe anyway.

They were talking about Gamescom 2013 - the one that happened after E3. They did the same presentation there. Don't think we'll see that footage (apart from the leaked 3-4 mins, some gifs left of that) since it was pre-alpha.

They were talking about Gamescom 2013 - the one that happened after E3. They did the same presentation there. Don't think we'll see that footage (apart from the leaked 3-4 mins, some gifs left of that) since it was pre-alpha.

yeah there are only some bad quality gifts left, and i think it was alpha

Dammit, I WANT TO RECEIVE THE PRMOTIONAL ITEMS AND GIFT BASKETS.... if it has a Cyberpunk logo on it, I want the damn thing....

I am not talking silly here, I am talking about the key chains, cheapy thumb drives and mp3 players, note pads, pens and pencils, etc.....

I am not talking silly here, I am talking about the key chains, cheapy thumb drives and mp3 players, note pads, pens and pencils, etc.....

Ah, lost track of which thread this was. So much activity the last week.

Yeah, I want merch too. Remember the origional Ultima game had an actual cloth map in the box? CDPR seem to be on board with all that. According to much of their more recent interviews and presentations they will be offering a 'standard' copy of TW3 and a 'collectors' edition which will be full of goodies.

I still dream of having enough money to get an ultimate edition, (should one ever come about,) with one of the new resin Crushers in it:

Yeah, woudln't mind having a crusher either... but a cloth map.... for cyberpunk....

Hell no, I want a transparent plastic map... so it looks like a screamsheet... or at the very least a sheet for an overhead projector :)

Yeah, woudln't mind having a crusher either... but a cloth map.... for cyberpunk....

Hell no, I want a transparent plastic map... so it looks like a screamsheet... or at the very least a sheet for an overhead projector :)

It was just an example.

But having a map or some scream sheets printed on some acetate would be awesome.

Yeah, I want merch too. Remember the origional Ultima game had an actual cloth map in the box? CDPR seem to be on board with all that. According to much of their more recent interviews and presentations they will be offering a 'standard' copy of TW3 and a 'collectors' edition which will be full of goodies.

I still dream of having enough money to get an ultimate edition, (should one ever come about,) with one of the new resin Crushers in it:

a crusher would be awesome

Can I watch as it hits everything except what you aimed for ands then blows up in your hand?

*ahem!* Do you even K N O W what Minami 10 is?
From the book: SMG 0 J E 2D6+3(10mm) 40 20 VR 200m 500eb, questions?

Well, that would do also...

Well yeah, but nerf guns wouldn't land me in prison for 5 years. That and shooting my friends with a Nerf gun is far more socially acceptable than a real one.
Good point there! ;)

*ahem!* Do you even K N O W what Minami 10 is?
From the book: SMG 0 J E 2D6+3(10mm) 40 20 VR 200m 500eb, questions?

Ah, my bad. If roget sometimes that the in-jokes of my old gaming groups are not common knowledge. One of our players used to buy a Mini-10 and every single time he either missed, hit the wrong target or it blew up. Spectacular number of 1's rolled.

Ah, my bad. If roget sometimes that the in-jokes of my old gaming groups are not common knowledge. One of our players used to buy a Mini-10 and every single time he either missed, hit the wrong target or it blew up. Spectacular number of 1's rolled.

Now that explains it all! XD

Top Bottom