All the tv's in the game went blank.

+
After the 1.05 patch, I started a new game and noticed that after the ride with Dex at the beginning of the game all the tv's in the game have gone blank and do not show any video or sound. I played on for about 9 more hours and they still haven't come back. I started another new character, with a different background to test it and once again, after the ride with Dex, all the tv's in the game went blank. This includes the ones in the elevators, on the streets and in the apartment. I tried loading one of my saves from a 30 hour save that was already in act 2 and the tv's were all working. I know this is more of an immersion breaker than a game breaker, but I searched the forums and couldn't find anyone else saying they had a similar issue. I'm going to keep playing this character to see if the tv's come back on once I reach act 2. Thanks.

This just happened to me on the current patch, except I managed to fix it by reloading prior to the Dex ride. I'm guessing the screens are turned off during the cut scene and for some reason the game didn't turn them on again when you get out of the car.

Having the same problem on the last patch. Did someone find a solution? It ruins all immersion for me
UPD: Tech support guy told me to drink alcohol before ride with Dex. I tried it and it helped me

Last edited:
Any update on this issue?

Started a new game after patch 1.5 and all screens went black in my game. I'm past Dex's ride and my oldest save is just before finishing the mission to recover the robot for him.

Any update on this issue?

Started a new game after patch 1.5 and all screens went black in my game. I'm past Dex's ride and my oldest save is just before finishing the mission to recover the robot for him.
Didn't paid attention, but "all screens" you mean even in elevators ?

And you have try that, because it weird that it occurs even after the update on a freshly started 1.5 save.
(even more if you used mode before in 1.31, reinstalling the whole game could be a good idea).

I'm playing on Epic and on a Nvidia card. Verified the game files.

I first played the game 1 year ago. I reloaded my save from that campaign, and on that save the Tvs are OK.

I'm playing on Epic and on a Nvidia card. Verified the game files.

I first played the game 1 year ago. I reloaded my save from that campaign, and on that save the Tvs are OK.
Ok, good to know, it's "in" the save not the game itself (so Drivers, games files are fine).
Maybe good idea to report it to the support and include the 1.5 save where screens are blacks in the report (it could help to find how/why it happen)

Top Bottom