All weapons non-lethal

+
None of my weapons kill anymore. Everyone I shoot is still alive after I drop their health. They all just drop to the floor like when you use non-lethal. None of my weapons have non-lethal on them even explosives don't kill. Only way to kill is to shoot them once they're on the ground. Is there a way to fix this? I miss seeing Maelstrom heads exploding with my sniper.

Did you install the cybewear add-on that makes all weapons non-lethal? Its a blue piece of gear that drops from Maelstrom a lot called "Target Analysis" or something like that.

I have the same problem but did not install any kind of these add-ons. I just checked my cyberwear, weapons and clothes. Nothing. But everything is still alive on the ground so I go around and shoot everyone in the head ._.

U know.... I don't really understand the point of this. It's not like they get back up. Either it's another dropped feature or... they just copied the redux of Deus Ex. Which I felt was stupid in that game, too.. I mean, come on... have them wake up if they are discovered or something, relevant. (other than a morality binary system, that has no gameplay relevance... don't even have to do a quicktime event for a knock out or added vulnerability frames... it's just stupid... About as stupid and broken as the cops in the game.)

I've noticed this a lot recently, I assumed it was because my main weapon has an electrical effect and if the electrical effect incapacitates them it's classed as non-lethal. It's actually good because you get the street cred for taking out groups then you can do back and kill them to get bonus XP/cred.

The bonus XP/cred is nice, sure. Makes no sense though and feels like cheating. I'd rather get XP once and have enemies die of fire/electricity. If I don't want that there's the option of 'no lethal', wich is a lame way of not killing the enemies.

I have the opposite problem. Equipped Target Analysis on purpose, didn't work, still killing people. Using blunt weapons does not work, people still dies. I just did the
Dirty Biz gig and tried to 'not kill' those guys, but I still want that authorization card
, so I just punched one of them on the knee and it died! Really? I was not aware V is the doom slayer.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

His fists are an assault riffle. Another evidence that V is the doom slayer
1608565341907.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom