All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

+
227 said:
What does "brand" mean in that context?

I think it's about how the Witcher 2:AOK is going to be named when it hits the consoles, and we know already that it's going to be The Witcher 2:Assasins of Kings Enhanced Edition. TW2:AOKEE - sounds pro! :p

EDIT: Thanks for the neg, whoever you are, LOL

EDIT nr 2: Another one? For what, spoiling the name of the console version?

finally! crap now im dam excited, especially when my new alienware M14x finally arrived last month and TW2 is a killer beauty!! (eh sorry i still suck on how to embed pics/vids here) :p

JackintheGreen said:
Lots of stuff happened on January 26th...

1905: The world's largest diamond is found near Pretoria, South Africa.
1945: Soviet forces reach Auschwitz concentration camp and liberate the prisoners.
1950: India becomes a democratic republic within the Commonwealth.
1998: President Clinton goes on TV and says "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

Was the date chosen for an obscure reason? Maybe related to the Kabbalah? :p
JackintheGreen said:
January 26th in Poland:
1521 – wojna polsko-krzyżacka: nieudany atak wojsk krzyżackich na Olsztyn, którego obroną dowodził Mikołaj Kopernik. (Wikipedia)
Google Translator:
1521 - Polish-Teutonic War: Teutonic armies failed attack on the Olsztyn, which commanded the defense of Copernicus.

Adding another fact,
26 January 1950 India (my country) became a Republic :)

unrelated: 26 February 2012 I turn 20 :p
not that I care much though... still TW2 EE would make an epic b'day gift

Forum veteran
gregski said:
EDIT: Thanks for the neg, whoever you are, LOL

EDIT nr 2: Another one? For what, spoiling the name of the console version?
Sounds like you got hit by the forum bug. For some reason, the first post on a new page is most prone to random negs. I could only upvote your post once, but hopefully someone else takes it out of the red.

Either that or there are some forum users named Aokee who are not pro and thus incredibly displeased with your assessment that the name "sounds pro." That seems like a slightly less likely possibility.

227 said:
Sounds like you got hit by the forum bug. For some reason, the first post on a new page is most prone to random negs. I could only upvote your post once, but hopefully someone else takes it out of the red.

Either that or there are some forum users named Aokee who are not pro and thus incredibly displeased with your assessment that the name "sounds pro." That seems like a slightly less likely possibility.

Aaah, thank you for clarifying. I almost started to feel guilty for spoiling the name! I thought it would fly cause people wait for the content and new CGIs anyway and spoiling the name wouldn't be such an offence ;)

And how AOKEE could not sound pro is beyond me.

almost a week left! Much waiting for the new trailer, TW trailers are so awesome as good as short films/music videos
I seriously hope they give us PC guys the upsate first and not make us wait long enough till the xbox version hits the stores, though thats highly unlikely

It was a good idea for them to have PC gamers test out the game before putting it on consoles.

All those bug fixes and updates will make the console version the game that should have been released out of the gate.

Top Bottom