All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

+
Gregksi, you're in Poland. Think you can infiltrate CDPR headquarters and find out when the PC base gets the EE?

slimgrin said:
Gregksi, you're in Poland. Think you can infiltrate CDPR headquarters and find out when the PC base gets the EE?

Considering that their HQ is about 10 minute drive from my place - sure, I'll drop by and ask. But I have to recall the gestures for Axii sign, as I'll need it if they are going to let anything slip :)

/leaves to meditate

Yes! This is awesome! I haven't had a decent gaming-PC for years now, and I was so excited when they announced that TW2 was coming to 360. I've been desperately waiting for any new info and finally we're going to get some. I just hope that the release date won't be too far away. This game has been the nr. 1 on my waiting list since the announcement, and I was baffled when Microsoft didn't promote this game on E3. This is just the kind of game the hardcore audience has been waiting for. Best of luck to you guys and keep raising the bar!

It was a good idea for them to have PC gamers test out the game before putting it on consoles.

All those bug fixes and updates will make the console version the game that should have been released out of the gate.

I've played the game from version 1.0 and it was very playable and enjoyable, unlike some stated, and I didn't feel like a "beta tester", so I really don't see what was so buggy that made the game "unplayable" for some to claim that they felt like "testers".

If you hate the UI or the combat system, or the leveling system, and cannot adapt that doesn't make the game "unplayable", or at least not for everyone. The "responsiveness" thing is also relative, because it didn't apply to everyone out there. If the game was that buggy, and had real problems, everyone, or at least 90% of the gamers out there had to notice them, and be bothered by those bugs.

But some are so damn picky that any little thing, they see it as "buggy" and "unplayable". I've seen people complaining about the combat system, simply because they couldn't play it just with the mouse, and called it "consolized", or "dumbed down, click fest", simply because they were so old fashioned, and close minded to accept or at least try to adapt to the new changes, calling them "inferior". Who's fault is, if you cannot play a game ?

Another "bad news" for you, the PC version got many updates, and will get all the new updates, features, cinematics and DLCs that the upcoming xbox version will have.There is no "perfect game", "out of the gate", or bug free game. The fact that since day one until today they listed to the fans, and released many updates, that fixed some problems, and improved the game, added new features, and one of the most important and risky decisions, removing the DRM, it's remarkable.

There are very few companies that care so much about their fans, their games, and actually fix and add new content for free. I can name only one besides CDProjekt, and that is Blizzard.

But I guess, a troll will always be a troll. Congrats you are officially the community troll. Well everyone has to be good at something...

We've updated the news above. The live stream will begin at 7 p.m. (GMT +1) on our facebook page.

Any DLC we've created for the PC game will be included in the console version. And the other way around, the new gameplay and cutscenes we're developing for the 360 release will be available for PC gamers for free as DLC.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1172422p1.html

Don't worry folks.

HomemComH said:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1172422p1.html

Don't worry folks.

This info is from June 2011 and it might be a little outdated, since the release date has already been changed.

A little bird told me that it's not certain that we get additional content on PC BEFORE Xbox release (as planned) but with the release. But I guess it's only 3 days left.

I tried sneaking in their HQ, but someone in their office freaked me out :S

OK, in fact I managed to sneak in, but they used some tricky techniques to divert me from my quest!

yay I been waiting on some info for the xbox version for a long time. Cant wait to hear the release date.

Dona said:
New pics or we don't believe you!

Wait till they sell a gazillion Xbox Witchers, any picture they post will be just gold, diamonds and Geralt drinking Laurent-Perrier.

gregski said:
This info is from June 2011 and it might be a little outdated, since the release date has already been changed.

A little bird told me that it's not certain that we get additional content on PC BEFORE Xbox release (as planned) but with the release. But I guess it's only 3 days left.

[/spoiler]

That I think is just common sense, since their primary concern now should be the release of the X-Box version.

"2nd Quarter" could mean May (a year after PC version release)... that could make sense, and it's not so long a wait...

BTW, very nice pic...

Greg, you need to come up with a better excuse/bullshit version for your presence there..., like an "interview" for the local "University Gazette" or smthg...

gregski said:

Ha! Judging from the pics you didn't even get to the minefield. That's a shame cause I would love to watch you trying to pass our Cerberus (that one's just after you get out of the Kraken pool)

Masos said:
Ha! Judging from the pics you didn't even get to the minefield. That's a shame cause I would love to watch you trying to pass our Cerberus (that one's just after you get out of the Kraken pool)
Your office is a Tomb Raider level?

You can get around any security facility, if you really want to... no system is perfect. Thats why CDP got leaked wideos for the Witcher 2, remember...?

gregski said:

OK, in fact I managed to sneak in, but they used some tricky techniques to divert me from my quest!

I have no problem with that, as long as we get the content on for free(as promised) within a reasonable timeframe.

Top Bottom