All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

+
Well, this raises some questions (and Marcin promised that ALL questions will be answered today - so, I'll hold you to your word, Megatron! :p).

- Is the Artbook different from the one in the PC Collector's Edition, other than the cover?
- Is the World Map different from the one in the PC version (bigger maybe? )?
- Is the medaillon different from the one sent out with the sculpture replacements?

P.S.: Big thanks to you folks who keep us non-watchers up-to-date!

What's the point of showing such a big spoiler at a pre-launch conference?
Also: "Geralt has other sword and armor", no shit! I mean seriously, this is not supposed to be a "feature"...

Looks like they finally finished that Act 3. Anyway, I have to leave now (baww), hopefully there will be a HD recording when I get back!

(also, good job on spoiling the ending?)

New CGI intro: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-console-the-witcher/726181

LIKE A BAWS, nuff said.

missed it, well thankfully if the xobx 320 one comes out in april then hopefully we PC guys should get the update around the same time (hopefully sooner!!) Was that mentioned when will we get the update? And will the TW2 EE Dark edition be available foe PC??

Act 3 looks promising so far. Also I noticed that balance of combat durig last stages is better. Overall, I'm very, very,very happy with this conference :)

Top Bottom