All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

+
Mohasz said:
What's the point of showing such a big spoiler at a pre-launch conference?
Also: "Geralt has other sword and armor", no shit! I mean seriously, this is not supposed to be a "feature"...

Mohasz said:
Looks like they finally finished that Act 3. Anyway, I have to leave now (baww), hopefully there will be a HD recording when I get back!

(also, good job on spoiling the ending?)

anything Im missing here? :eek:

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
missed it, well thankfully if the xobx 320 one comes out in april then hopefully we PC guys should get the update around the same time (hopefully sooner!!) Was that mentioned when will we get the update? And will the TW2 EE Dark edition be available foe PC??

They say that PC update will be available together with xbox release (same date I mean).

I don't think black edition (hard copy) will be available for PC.

DAT LOC MUINNE AND PILED-UP AND IMPALED CORPSES

Cant wait. Hopefully a lot more details like this are added throughout the game.

CGI Intro looks great, just a little strange to see letho wielding daggers. Oh and why can't Geralt make bombs like that? :p

Cant wait. Hopefully a lot more details like this are added throughout the game.
4 more hours of new gameplay(I guess in the 3ed act most of it, but I'm not sure). Anyway can't wait for april 17. :D

jjavier said:
I don't think black edition (hard copy) will be available for PC.

Now me sad. :(

Alas, if the contents are new, expanded or better, I guess I'll have to get one for the Xbox 360. Good opportunity to dust it off, didn't use it for a year+.

Babli said:

I hope that means a larger Chap III.
Currently, chap III hasn't got enough people to produce such piles of bodies ...
... and I'm talking about every single soul in Loc Muine, not just mages.

Aaden said:
Now me sad. :(

Alas, if the contents are new, expanded or better, I guess I'll have to get one for the Xbox 360. Good opportunity to dust it off, didn't use it for a year+.

You still can download (04/17/2012) the new content and play on PC. You don't miss any content. Only packaging and merchandising.

A brief summary of the conference:

1) Story of the game. Its roots, (the engrosing saga of Andrej Sapkowski), the New Engine, the fluid and dinamic combat, the non-linear adult story, the awesome graphics.

2) The blank-slate aproach to design the X-Box version.

3) The Enhanced Edition: Among other stuff (didnt get all...)
-New Camera System
-New Targetting system
-Improved Character Panel
-New 3.5 minutes cinematic intro.
-33 minutes of new cinematic movies
-4 hours of new gameplay comprised in two new major adventures.
-New Locations.
-New Characters.

4) Launch Day April 17th, 2012. Will be available in Premium Edition (2 discs for the game, Game soundtrack, Map, Quest Guide) and "Dark Edition" (DvdBox for game, Game Soundtrack, Making of, Artbook, Stickers, Quest Guide and Wolf Medallion with chain).

5)"We have not forgotton our PC gamers and fans". To those already owning a registered copy of theWitcher 2, the enhanced edition will be availabe for FREE, as a downloadable, via the game launcher, also on April 17th.

6)X-Box Gameplay performance.

Awesome news! I don't care much for the XBOX version, but it looked very smooth and detailed! I'm impressed! Sadly though, it seems the current PC owners will still have to wait for April 17 to get the updates, albeit for free :)

Suprised nobody mentioned the "secret" additions to be revealed later (there were 4 I believe). I'm hoping for a new PC inventory.

I went to see if I could pre-order the Dark Edition but so far I can only get it in America or France. Will retailers in the UK be selling the Dark Edition? I hope so as I missed out on the collectors edition for the PC.

MM360 said:
Stream was full but we are airing a re-run in a few moments so feel free to tune-in again:)

awesome! that means ill wait before going to bed!!
hope to get most if not all questions answered by the end of the day here in the summary later

The new CGI intro was much better then I thought it would be. Very high quality.

Didnt the first 360 trailer have CGI Gerald in it, and armies marching explaining more about the war going on?

jjavier said:
You still can download (04/17/2012) the new content and play on PC. You don't miss any content. Only packaging and merchandising.

Sorry, I didn't put that well. I actually meant the physical contents of the Dark Edition.
Like, if the artbook is expanded (by more than the few pages they showed when first introducing Dark Mode) or the world map is bigger/different, that would be reason enough for me poor, little loony to strike again.

I feel so pathetic missing the conference looking at u guys posting I just hope they put it up on youtube just like last time for version 2.0 making life easy for everyone else like me

Nisse said:
Didnt the first 360 trailer have CGI Gerald in it, and armies marching explaining more about the war going on?
Maybe there will be also ending CGI like in first Witcher. Nilgaardian army crossing Yaruga. Or some peacefull village suddenly attacked by first troops coming from Nilgaard or something like that. That would be awesome.

What i like the most is how they've went through the game and replaced the cutscenes that were basically "characters standing around in a circle" with fully detailed, motion-captured ones.

Enhanced indeed! Can't wait.

JackintheGreen said:
A brief summary of the conference:

1) Story of the game. Its roots, (the engrosing saga of Andrej Sapkowski), the New Engine, the fluid and dinamic combat, the non-linear adult story, the awesome graphics.

2) The blank-slate aproach to design the X-Box version.

3) The Enhanced Edition: Among other stuff (didnt get all...)
-New Camera System
-New Targetting system
-Improved Character Panel
-New 3.5 minutes cinematic intro.
-33 minutes of new cinematic movies
-4 hours on new gameplay comprised in two new major adventures.
-New Locations.
-New Characters.

4) Launch Day April 17th, 2012. Will be available in Premium Edition (2 discs for the game, Game soundtrack, Map, Quest Guide) and "Dark Edition" (DvdBox for game, Game Soundtrack, Making of, Artbook, Stickers, Quest Guide and Wolf Medallion with chain).

5)"We have not forgotton our PC gamers and fans". To those already owning a registered copy of theWitcher 2, the enhanced edition will be availabe for FREE, as a downloadable, via the game launcher.

6)X-Box Gameplay performance.

thanks

JackintheGreen said:
The new CGI intro was much better then I thought it would be. Very high quality.

as mentioned there will be about 33 minues of cinematic movies ingame (based on decisions too?) so must be taken from there

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
I feel so pathetic missing the conference looking at u guys posting I just hope they put it up on youtube just like last time for version 2.0 making life easy for everyone else like me

I'm sure someone will upload the conference soon.
That's how I watch the last 2 conferences.
This are working hours where I live. This week, I have take a week off from work.

Top Bottom