Allgod's Winter Event

+

Help all the pilgrims in satisfying the desires of the Greedy God​

and gain brand new vanities in our special Winter Event!​

You can access the event page straight from the main menu​

You can also find the Allgod's Cave board and Allgod's pack in Shupe's Shop until the event ends on December 27th.​

Why is the grind so hard for this event? If you have a job and a social life it is just not rechable, before christmas people alos have a lot to do so why you put it on this high level? The cards look good but again a thing that belongs to kids with a lot of freetime or people withourt a family life, just disapointig.....

The sticking point I'm finding is to 'win matches'. Doing 2 as the third quest and then 3 as the final one each time? I'm still trying to get my second win on only the second of the six offerings.
Now, I'm no Gwent noob and have gone through levels 1 to 60 many times, collected all cards and have enough resources to craft/transmute whatever card I like.
I'm currently in Rank 3 and have been there for a few months now, dropping down to 5 and working my way back up each season-change.

Simply participating in those matches would be a more achievable target.

All good points. I was on vacation the whole first week so I was already behind, but I finally completed the 4th one. I clicked to complete it and select the next one, and it said "NEXT PICK AVAILABLE IN 3 DAYS". Say what??? Having to complete a daily quest already limits how quickly you can progress in addition to all the things listed above, and there's a progression time limit? Allgod is way too greedy, and it's Christmas time! Lol. This has not been my favorite event.

Could the cdpr team pls. extend the time limit to complete this untill new years perhaps. I have barely started and the "finish daily quest" task is hard to do when you can finish three of them just trying to get enough wins.

Could the cdpr team pls. extend the time limit to complete this untill new years perhaps. I have barely started and the "finish daily quest" task is hard to do when you can finish three of them just trying to get enough wins.
You can change your daily quest just before finishing it to extend its duration. Also quests to play neutral cards or win with a particular faction can be played around.

Getting all the required wins without needing a billion games is the real barrier.

This was an enjoyable event, managed to finish it in the last hour. Even though I missed last year's progression tree, this was a great incentive to play.

It would be amazing if Journey Quests would get similar treatment. Making them a bit more complex would grant a sense of achievement - because currently Journey Quests can be competed in a few hours and then there's a whole week of waiting for rotation.

Top Bottom