Allow for gig/side mission resetting

+
There are dozens of gigs and side missions that users have reported as being completed but still showing up as not complete, or starting and not being able to finish. Would it not be easy for CDPR to just add a button to allow a side mission or gig to be reset or restarted? Right now, the save file tracks missions that are in progress or completed. The button would just remove that mission code and allow the user to start it again.

There are times that the game auto saves before or after a mission as sometimes you start over at the beginning of it when you die or fail. However I like the fact you can restart a mission mid-way, especially if you forgot to save before starting it

There are times that the game auto saves before or after a mission as sometimes you start over at the beginning of it when you die or fail. However I like the fact you can restart a mission mid-way, especially if you forgot to save before starting it
How can you do a restart midway?

How can you do a restart midway?

there are last 3 autosaves you can roll back to.. or your quick saves... for example, i just had a gig where i was supposed to recover medicine, i took it, but quest did not switch and still wanted me to take medicine from the box... i used last autosave, which was made directly after the dialogue, and i could take the medicine and it properly worked this time....

yeah well, the thing is I have absolutely no idea when it bugged. So jumping back to another save is kind of not possible because I only do manual saves before big missions or things I want to access quickly later on. I sweeped through almost all NCPD missions and Gigs without manual saving...

Xbox Series X: Patch 1.06

Yes, we need this option to reset missions.
My cyberpsycho blood ritual quest is still not able to be completed.
She never comes out of the freezer (and yes I searched everything, including looking at walkthroughs on YouTube).

She never comes out of the freezer (and yes I searched everything, including looking at walkthroughs on YouTube).

Did you check the dead guy behind a box near the entrance? I just did this quest today and I was a little lost but I just scanned that body and the psycho came up instantly.

You need to stand in a very specific position, took me almost half an hour to find the spot, I too spent ages watching YouTube videos to find out how to do it. As you walk into the room, the closest side is the place to me, I ended up pressing 'x' like crazy hoping to get the right spot - it worked
Post automatically merged:

I'm stuck the gig: breaking news. I accidentally blew the van up with a grenade, I got an angry text or call saying how can we track it if it blew up. Fair point! But for the love of God I can't restart it, it's the absolute last gig or anything at all (apart from a few assault in progress) I've not completed, it's seriously annoying!

I've been trying to wrap up all the side missions after 70 hours of gameplay and then I notice that the mission "Six Feet Under" is bugged out. I remember that I killed the cyberpsycho and then he bugged out and his body was way under the floor so I couldn't pick up his items. At that time I didn't think anything of it and continued playing.

Now I can't finish the mission because the body was gone when I went back there. On top of that, I haven't started using the manual save function until after that. So even if I wanted to replay the last 60 hours that I have played since then I wouldn't be able to do it. So my only option is the restart the game from new.

So yeah, a reset mission button would be highly appreciated.

Top Bottom