allsorts of things playing up

+
just played against SY they played a vigilante and it immediatly boosted itself by 1 and i thought that was odd, there was nothing else on the board, then he played fabian hale which ive never seen before and on deploy it boosted to 10, i read the card and it says nothing about boosting and only gaining coins he has nothing else out but vigilante, at this point im thinking maybe im tired and triple check the grave and read the cards over then next he played whoreson junior and he had nothing to aim at because i had nothing boosted but he hits my rat catcheress, is base power classed as boosting? because it raises its base power with relicts. either way at least 2 of these 3 were totally broken, it didnt matter in the end but i thought i was losing my mind
Post automatically merged:

I'm definetly tired because jackpot would explain the hale but the whoreson junior interaction definetly happened

Last edited:
Whoreson Junior can hit any unit on deploy in a devotion SY deck, it loses the boosted unit restriction it normally would have.

just played against SY they played a vigilante and it immediatly boosted itself by 1 and i thought that was odd, there was nothing else on the board, then he played fabian hale which ive never seen before and on deploy it boosted to 10, i read the card and it says nothing about boosting and only gaining coins he has nothing else out but vigilante, at this point im thinking maybe im tired and triple check the grave and read the cards over then next he played whoreson junior and he had nothing to aim at because i had nothing boosted but he hits my rat catcheress, is base power classed as boosting? because it raises its base power with relicts. either way at least 2 of these 3 were totally broken, it didnt matter in the end but i thought i was losing my mind
Post automatically merged:

I'm definetly tired because jackpot would explain the hale but the whoreson junior interaction definetly happened
my hypothesis here:

Leader was jackpot, which boosts an allied unit by any excess coin gained when using it. Opponent started the round with one coin, played vigilante, used leader ability which then boosted vigilante by 1 being the excess amount of coin gained.

Fabian: Jackpot leader ability allows a unit to boost by any excess coins gained by that unit. Fabian gained coins due to there being a unit on your side that already had bounty on it, and then boosted by the excess coins gained, which would have been 6.

@Tucoffin explained whoreson junior

Top Bottom