Alter endgame state at Corvo Bianco?

+
Hi, I've been playing The Witcher 3 for a few years now, finished it about 3-4 times including the DLCs and recently after about 1 year or so of not playing, I found a random save game which I kinda forgot about and wanted to get back into it and have a finished game which I can just live and not worry about finishing, if that makes sense.

Problem is, my main game is finished but I don't remember the choices I made, and after just finishing Blood and Wine I was disappointed to see Dandelion instead of my girl Yen at the vineyard. I don't really feel like replaying everything again, I just want to feel like I'm living in the actual game, I have some good loot and I want Geralt to settle down with Yen and just do random side quests for money.

So is there any way to change the who lives at the vineyard and change the end game of the main story to Yen as girlfriend and Ciri a witcheress without having to go back and reply the quests?

Thanks

@SigilFey

Last edited:
I not 100% sure but most likely you'll have to play the quest again or just find a save file that has a relationship with either Yen or Triss.

Top Bottom