Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

+
Got a quick peek, it was similar to this:

Highest rated armor in the game.

Spit take: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

that armour makes no sense, except to fap to.

By "fantasy" I mean that the artists pretty much said to themselves "let's go wild", Ciri's alternate look makes 1000 times more sense than Triss's, for example, that's my point, fantasy, like a party, a surprise, a bit of fun, not like fantasy universe. These alternate looks are fun little additions to the game, makes no sense at all but they are there, for fun.

That's a nice way to see it.

But i'll be always wishing to see Ciri using some actual full light armor! ^^

Any one of these would have been better:

Turns out these were just fan concepts.

Their armor design for this game has been inconsistent to say the least, very disconnected from the last two games. I too was hoping for a TW2 black leather style armor for Ciri's alt, but it honestly looks like they just slapped something together.

Some of you guys are ridiculously whiny. It's an alternative look, it doesn't need to be realistic for any reason whatsoever..

snip*

Their armor design for this game has been inconsistent to say the least, very disconnected from the last two games. I too was hoping for a TW2 black leather style armor for Ciri's alt, but it honestly looks like they just slapped something together.

These look freaking awesome.

I'm disappointed to be honest, was hoping for something like a black version of her default outfit or a proper armor. Gonna stick with the original one, looks way better and is more appropriate.

Not bad but not great. Thanks for the image.
No Alt sword look? Awwwww

Only 2 more mystery DLC left.

If just one of the last two DLCs would give me a full ponytail option for Geralt like in TW2, that'd set things right with me. But it's not gonna happen I'm afraid.

I'm not keen on the hoods or headbands, but #4 looks quite nice.

Yeah same here... I've downloaded the quest DLC but Ciri's new costume was unavailable...

Wow waiting since day 1 when i saw the Ciri Alt Look DLC entry in the config files, and it turns out to be shit.

That's the thing about fashion isn't it, people have different taste and style..if you don't like it I guarantee you someone else does.
you know you can just not download it and be grateful you got so much free DLC from CDPR already, and still more to come yay.

That's the thing about fashion isn't it, people have different taste and style..if you don't like it I guarantee you someone else does.
you know you can just not download it and be grateful you got so much free DLC from CDPR already, and still more to come yay.
This isn't fashion, it's her outfit, it's supposed to be somewhat practical.

Seeing mostly negative reactions to it. All of these people are just supposed to be happy with nothing?

Top Bottom