Alternative skins for Panam,Judy and Rogue

+

Guest 4541318

Will we see alternative skins for Panam,Judy and for example Rogue? Like in the Witcher 3 for Triss,Yennefer and Ciri. What do you think about this?
P.S. i like these skins for Panam...
marta-dettlx-panam-artbook-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we see alternative skins for Panam,Judy and for example Rogue? Like in the Witcher 3 for Triss,Yennefer and Ciri. What do you think about this?
P.S. i like these skins for Panam...View attachment 11152337
CDPR's first preference is to fix bugs and performance issue. But alternative looks is what I am counting on. It will be a good touch, to play again with characters in alternative looks. Include Jackie, Misty, Hanako as well.

Wow, it looks very attractive and good-looking. Especially new skins for panama whose are the most prepossessing. If the new changes include outfits, I want to see something with more blaze colors. I suppose that all gamers will be well pleased with this. Something like that I seen in CSGO. New skins give games more smoothness, and not only that. In this way, skins become expensive and pursued. For example I sold new skins in CSGO not for 400 dollars but for 550 dollars. It's incredibly, with 150 dollars more !!! So, if you have new skins, don't forget to make more money

Last edited:
I know this is a little bit off topic, but one thing I hoped for in CP 2077 was that main characters would change clothes sometimes. You know, Style over Substance and all that. In a City (and society) like that people would just do that, but nobody does!

So "new skins" would be the least I expect...

Top Bottom