Always Raining?

+
Always Raining?

ummm.... can someone help me understand why its always raining in my game? seriously like 97% of the time its raining and so dark even during the day.

Enable the console,set weather as you like :changeweather(WT_Clear)
changeweather(WT_Light_Clouds)
changeweather(WT_Mid_Clouds)
changeweather(WT_Heavy_Clouds)
changeweather(WT_Light_Rain)
changeweather(WT_Light_Snow)
changeweather(WT_Blizzard)
changeweather(WT_Rain_Storm)

Last edited:
On the bright side, if you have the Blood and Wine expansion, you'll be pleased to know that it *never, ever* rains in Toussaint.

Go pray for good weather in Skellege, it's helps to an extent. There are alters you can pray at on one of the islands near the top of the map.

This has been a thorn for a lot of players, but it's simply that Velen was intentionally very rainy. I've seen stretches where it rains for a week straight. I normally never get more than a day without rain. Usually, it's only 10-12 game hours before at least a sprinkle.

If your problem is not caused by a bug, just meditate a few hours and see if the rain has stopped. I understand your frustration with too much rain in Velen, but I'm sure it is intentional, due to the climate of that region. I make Geralt meditate during rainy hours and continue his journey once the sun is out again.

I know I'm late to the party here, but just fyi, you can always enable the console and use the command stoprain - I've used that command occasionally when I've run into the bug where you still see rain falling while you're inside a building.

Top Bottom