Am I doing it wrong?

+
Am I doing it wrong?

So I've been playing for a good bit now - about 8 hours in and I am level 4 with the lowest quest available to me being recommended for players level 6, so am I doing something wrong here?
Also I don't have very good gear, most of it being for level 2's.
So am I missing something, I mean I have done all side quests available to me at around my level, so I guess my question is should I be so under leveled?

I don't think there's any "wrong" way to play as long as you are having fun :)

Maybe do some more exploring to discover new quests

I'm finding it kinda hard to level up to... I did all the quests recommended for my lvl. Now, all of them, are recommended for 4 lvl higher than mine. What's going on? I playing on the hardest difficulty.

Been playing about 3 hours and I'm lvl 3.
Dunno y you're struggling. I'm literally only now about to tackle the first griffin! Everything else I've done has been side quests!

Without listing quests and spoilers I'm not sure what to suggest.
Around the first village there are numerous side quests: also a few hidden bits and bobs that get you XP. Don't limit yourself to quest levels either.
I handled a lvl 2 quests at lvl 1 no problems.

Do exploring you'll find more quests, go to the ? marks. Been playing for around 8 hours and still around lvl 2. I'm just taking my time.

Levels 2-3 should be sufficient to complete all of the side-quests (including the lvl 4-6 side quests) in White Orchard. I find ghouls, wraiths, nekkers, and bandits to be no problem. It's drowners that keep killing me since they come in larger numbers.

You can take on higher level creatures pretty easily when it's one/two-on-one. You just need to find a rhythm of attack and dodge-roll/step. Don't get too greedy with your hits. And don't always lock. I also take advantage of using the horse to take down bandits since you can one-shot them and Roach doesn't get spooked too quickly like it does with monsters.

10 hours for me and I just turned level 2. However, I play these games slow. Walk all over the place. Pick every bush. Try to converse with everyone. Stumble on monsters. Now it's a matter of where to put my points as I level. Decisions take me forever.

I've been playing for a couple of hours on Death March difficulty. Done some quests and killed a lot of monsters. I'm level two. I knew the highest difficulty would offer some challenge but damn, the XP meter ain't filling up fast I tell you. Loving it all the same. ^_^

I turned level 5 when I left the first area. After visiting every question mark on the map, and-as far as I know-doing every quest.

The quest "levels" are kind of relaxed from what I can see (a little aggravating actually). Generally haven't had too much problems with any quest within a few levels of me. I believe the max level is 60, so presumably that level spread where you can do quests within gets fairly wide as you get higher in level.

I'm only level two and I've already found at least 3-4 xp quest type things around White Orchard that were not marked on the map with the "?"

You getting less experience on hard/very hard difficulty and no ep for kills if i am not mistaken
slower levelling is part of difficulty doncha know ;)

doing things slow myself. 100+ hours of gameplay would probably mean double or triple for me. i just have to go back and forth and recheck stuff, round and round. a little OC perhaps. just walking the map, i encounter random quests that are easily done. repopulating settlements can also give a quest sometimes.

Top Bottom