Am I that bad of a driver I need your opinion

+
Yes, but not for the reason you think. Like you out here driving like a madman. I'm guessing you stole that car from some poor idiot driving down the street cause the moment the dar came to a full stop, that guy bolted for it. 10/10 this man woulda never hot in the car if he knew you were behind the wheel. You just didn't give him time to get out first.

Didn't care that he was in the middle of nowhere filled with trash and still took his chances. Where did you steal that car, my dude? How many miles have you been going over 100 mph with this dude shotgunning with you? He's gonna need some new pants. And the car owner is gonna need a replacement cause I imagine that thing was totaled when you finally finished driving.

As far as bad driver in a 'How's my driving?' Is concerned. Compared to other gamers... Decent, I guess.

Your probably a better driver than me

LOL!!!! OMG, this is hilarious. I can't say that I ever had this happen, but, I will say my driving sucks. I always take my bike. Anyway, you got a lot farther then I would ever get driving that fast.

LOL!!!! OMG, this is hilarious. I can't say that I ever had this happen, but, I will say my driving sucks. I always take my bike. Anyway, you got a lot farther then I would ever get driving that fast.
I suck on most vehicles. I find that the Coyote and the "Little Mule" seem to handle better than most of the others so I stick with those. The default starter V car handles like the shocks are shot.

I mostly just drive my Cali, so I left very little chance for side passengers to happen.

But, if someone happened to enter my Cali, I'd probably launch them upp all the way to the Moon and beyond!

Top Bottom