Am i the only one??

+
I cannot even move Geralt after finishing the Main quest. Felt the same after my first BAW run. (only one so far, NG+ started it at level 70 cap with many MQ to complete then BAW) - But when I'm reaching the end of each playthrough, I'm already craving to start the next one, planning how will I make if different, which school set will I use or no school at all, few other small details. When I start it, I totally forget about the ones I've finished. I have all my end game saves files, labeled and stored. I've never ever reloaded any of them, even pre-expansions to do the expansions. New one always feels the better Geralt I've ever played. Right from the start! =))

lol. More content would be good, everybody wants it, we don't need (but would always like) another expansion pack but i think now they should just flesh out the game and add a couple more quests into it, maybe FINALLY fixing the problem of Ciri/Yen they seem to refuse to accept there even is a problem. Yeah Ciri saying she is happy that Geralt got back with Yen isn't the same as Ciri saying it straight to Yen that she is happy that my family got back together... Ahh.

I don't really know what else can be added now, you got any quest idea's? All mine are just related to the family.

Top Bottom