Am i the only one??

+
Am i the only one??

Am i the only one who avoid finishing blood and wine because ill be left with nothing else to do?

W3 becane a big part of my life. i enjoy everything related to this game

i thank the devs for creating this game but feel sry they leave us empty handed with such an epic game.

i wish them the best with cyberpunk but also got this tiny wish Cyber will make them understand how big w3 potential is right now..

i cant force my self finish Blood and Wine because i know it will be over and after 5 replays i dont see the reason to start over because the changes in blood and wine were so little to the rest of the story game

is there anything the fans can do in order to get more content ? or maybe what we all dream and hope for- Enhanced edition for the game that will give us the ability yo replay the game over and over and still have a blast..

there's must be a way to do something about it...some kind of petition !

i feel so bad about ending w3 when it finally got the respect it deserved that i wish i was a billioner...that way i could buy cdpr and force them to keep the game xD

any 1 else like me ?

Hmm... And here I was thinking that I should finally play something else :D Just one more (sixth) replay... And maybe after that I can play something else...

Maybe ???

Am i the only one who avoid finishing blood and wine because ill be left with nothing else to do?

W3 becane a big part of my life. i enjoy everything related to this game

i thank the devs for creating this game but feel sry they leave us empty handed with such an epic game.

i wish them the best with cyberpunk but also got this tiny wish Cyber will make them understand how big w3 potential is right now..

i cant force my self finish Blood and Wine because i know it will be over and after 5 replays i dont see the reason to start over because the changes in blood and wine were so little to the rest of the story game

is there anything the fans can do in order to get more content ? or maybe what we all dream and hope for- Enhanced edition for the game that will give us the ability yo replay the game over and over and still have a blast..

there's must be a way to do something about it...some kind of petition !

i feel so bad about ending w3 when it finally got the respect it deserved that i wish i was a billioner...that way i could buy cdpr and force them to keep the game xD

any 1 else like me ?

You are not alone!!! ;) I have started a thread few months ago to express my desire to get more content... http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...PR-Bring-a-third-Expansion-We-will-pay-for-it!!! You can join us... :) But to be honest, I fear BaW is the end for Geralt :cry:

@Sunsibar Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please stay with us!!! ;) And especially me of course... :evil:

Last edited:
You're not the only one :) I refuse to return to Regis with the Wight's soup because that would advance the main story of B&W. Instead, I do sidequests and contracts and, from time to time, return to Skellige to uncover more questionmarks (have uncovered every single one in Velen and Novigrad by now). I don't play as frequently as I used to when the base game's main story wasn't done yet but I still play at least once a week for a couple of hours. To postpone the ending further, I play other games as well. So far, it works but the day will come when I'll have uncovered all questionmarks, have done all sidequests (and failed some), have done everything there is to do while still on my first playthrough. I think I'll start a second playthrough after that because I want to see at least one of the other endings (preferably Ciri Empress; I'll do anything to avoid the bad ending) and romance Triss (although it feels wrong) and/or have the threesome, have Hjalmar made ruler of Skellige... stuff like that :)

Thats nice to hear that all of you on the same boat as me ! :D

i will join that thread you linked me and hope for the best , the game got such a big potential to be MUCH BETTER <

i will also start fill some lottery hope to win a big ammount so i can buy CDPR or at least donate them the money they need to keep W3 for ever! xD

---------- Updated at 03:37 PM ----------

Please check my last comment in this thread

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-third-Expansion-We-will-pay-for-it!!!/page32

let me know if your'e with me in there ! :D

I finished it, but I'm definitely yearning for some more, I've started to read the books and they're fantastic, it makes me want a game based off of the first books.

no, of course you are not the only one, whe i finished blood and wine, and saw Geralt looking at me, like remembering all our adventures together through all these years, it was so strong feelings, and knowing, this is the end of his adventures, is very sad, but im palning to play thorugh it again with both expansions and do things diferently and see what happens, i mean, I (we) waited years for this game, and it's fnally here, so i'll keep plying it for some time, at least until cyberpunk comes out
it's very sad to even think of moving on and let the white wolf in oblivion, i just can't do it, it's a so big part of my life, Geralt is such a special character, a neutral witcher, no emotions, no feelings, but yet so complex and deep,
there are a few other good games out there and a few more will come out this year, so i think there is some kind of possibility to slowly step away from the witcher and try other things, I mean, it's just like Eredin said: "it's unavoidable" the time passes and new things come, smething ends, something begins,
but in me blood and win ending, Regis asked Geralt whatis he going to do ? continue as a witcher? or retire? my Geralt answered he will continue es a witcher! a witcher forever!

about new content. the reds alerady stated there will be no new content for tw3, only the goty edition, if there is something new in there, we still hve to wait for details,
i really hope there is something new eve if it's little, hopefully we get some info "soon"

If they do create a GOTY i would desire that they added a couple quests with Yennefer post-retirement. oh and also... bail on the continuing to be a Witcher, Geralt needs to retire with Yen all the way, it's what he has wanted since the the books and we finally get it with Yen at the end of BaW. Retirement doesn't mean anything bad, he can hunt a monster for fun every month or so, it just means he will be settling down in his own home with the love of his life and not following the Witcher path endlessly on his horse.

"A neutral Witcher, no emotions, no feelings" lol i don't want to turn this into an argument, im here because i agree with everyone... I WANT MORE!!! but did you play the Witcher or read the books haha? The whole story about Geralt is how he DOESN'T act like a normal witcher, constantly doing human things and showing human sentimentality. He is filled with emotions and feelings, he just struggles to express them as he was vigorously trained to not let emotions affect the line of duty (being a witcher). All you need to do is just look at Yennefer/Ciri and you know straight away he is filled with love,compassion, happiness etc you name it. When madman Lugos insults Yen he flies into rage and punches him down then orders him to apologize to "The Lady" which Yen returned with a "I love you so much" face. He also spends 6+ months searching for Yennefer at the start of the games, if that isn't emotions driving him then i don't know what it is :p.

Imagine if they just simply added to the retirement. A few options, make love to Yennefer on her unicorn, you walk into the bedroom, and you click the unicorn, a cutscene then appears where he shouts Yen in to the room and they talk a little and then he picks up and puts her on it... perfection lol. How about another cutscene where you can make Yennefer get dressed into her new dress? She walks down the stairs and Geralt is looking at her, barely able to contain his laughter, she looks at him furiously and he is like "Just teasing ya, you look beautiful" and they talk a little, bantering back and forth. Maybe even invite Triss/Dandelion or better CIRI around and you can have a friends and family reunion, sitting on their balcony with (ohh what's his name... the baldy guy who looks over the house and that old lady who was the Wright) serving food while Geralt/Ciri/Yen and maybe Triss and Dandelion are all talking? If they did that, perfection. Ohh well, we will see :)

If they do create a GOTY i would desire that they added a couple quests with Yennefer post-retirement. oh and also... bail on the continuing to be a Witcher, Geralt needs to retire with Yen all the way, it's what he has wanted since the the books and we finally get it with Yen at the end of BaW. Retirement doesn't mean anything bad, he can hunt a monster for fun every month or so, it just means he will be settling down in his own home with the love of his life and not following the Witcher path endlessly on his horse.

"A neutral Witcher, no emotions, no feelings" lol i don't want to turn this into an argument, im here because i agree with everyone... I WANT MORE!!! but did you play the Witcher or read the books haha? The whole story about Geralt is how he DOESN'T act like a normal witcher, constantly doing human things and showing human sentimentality. He is filled with emotions and feelings, he just struggles to express them as he was vigorously trained to not let emotions affect the line of duty (being a witcher). All you need to do is just look at Yennefer/Ciri and you know straight away he is filled with love,compassion, happiness etc you name it. When madman Lugos insults Yen he flies into rage and punches him down then orders him to apologize to "The Lady" which Yen returned with a "I love you so much" face. He also spends 6+ months searching for Yennefer at the start of the games, if that isn't emotions driving him then i don't know what it is :p.

Imagine if they just simply added to the retirement. A few options, make love to Yennefer on her unicorn, you walk into the bedroom, and you click the unicorn, a cutscene then appears where he shouts Yen in to the room and they talk a little and then he picks up and puts her on it... perfection lol. How about another cutscene where you can make Yennefer get dressed into her new dress? She walks down the stairs and Geralt is looking at her, barely able to contain his laughter, she looks at him furiously and he is like "Just teasing ya, you look beautiful" and they talk a little, bantering back and forth. Maybe even invite Triss/Dandelion or better CIRI around and you can have a friends and family reunion, sitting on their balcony with (ohh what's his name... the baldy guy who looks over the house and that old lady who was the Wright) serving food while Geralt/Ciri/Yen and maybe Triss and Dandelion are all talking? If they did that, perfection. Ohh well, we will see :)

agree !
you should check that thread
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...r-it!!!/page32

and comment as well :)

Well, when you think about it, Geralt's story isn't REALLY over. He's still going to be living and doing things after B&W. You simply won't be there to see it.

"Doing things after Blood and Wine" :> You mean like constantly making love to Yennefer? :geraltthatsgood::angry2:

So put it this way. Yennefer wakes Geralt up at 11am, shouts to the majordomo to make her some breakfast, sorts out her makeup and refreshes herself with Lilac and Gooseberries, get's Geralt out of bed, goes for a long stroll around the garden with him, talking endlessly about nothing particularly important but stuff that makes them happy, heading maybe into touissant to spend the evening at... i don't know, romantically walking along the pier or something rofl. They stroll back home, Yennefer drags him into her bedroom and magically disintegrates her clothes off with Geralt looking at her, almost drooling over her beauty, they spend the next hour... or two... or three :> going at it and then come next morning they invite Triss around for Dinner? Geralt suddenly announces he has signed up to the local arena to fight a couple monsters, Yen and Triss are like "Errrr no... you don't need to do that for us" and he is like "ahh come on" and he is there fighting some monsters, after all he still needs a little monster fighting in his life, he wins the tournament then announces he did it for his love Yennefer. She seems a little embarrassed on the exterior, but inside she loves it.

Is that what you had in mind? lol

Last edited:
"Doing things after Blood and Wine" :> You mean like constantly making love to Yennefer? :geraltthatsgood::angry2:

So put it this way. Yennefer wakes Geralt up at 11am, shouts to the majordomo to make her some breakfast, sorts out her makeup and refreshes herself with Lilac and Gooseberries, get's Geralt out of bed, goes for a long stroll around the garden with him, talking endlessly about nothing particularly important but stuff that makes them happy, heading maybe into touissant to spend the evening at... i don't know, romantically walking along the pier or something rofl. They stroll back home, Yennefer drags him into her bedroom and magically disintegrates her clothes off with Geralt looking at her, almost drooling over her beauty, they spend the next hour... or two... or three :> going at it and then come next morning they invite Triss around for Dinner? Geralt suddenly announces he has signed up to the local arena to fight a couple monsters, Yen and Triss are like "Errrr no... you don't need to do that for us" and he is like "ahh come on" and he is there fighting some monsters, after all he still needs a little monster fighting in his life, he wins the tournament then announces he did it for his love Yennefer. She seems a little embarrassed on the exterior, but inside she loves it.

Is that what you had in mind? lol

you should check this thread to see what i had in mind
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...PR-Bring-a-third-Expansion-We-will-pay-for-it

but your idea should work as well ^^

I'm at the stage where I have finished the main game, HOS and B&W but cannot bear to say goodbye to Geralt so I am scanning the maps for small things to do. It's amazing how a game can have such a deep effect on one's emotions. I did feel pretty shattered after the Mass Effect games but this is even worse. And I don't know anyone in 'real life' who plays them so it's great to know you guys feel the same. Hats off to the makers of this amazing series.

I'm at the stage where I have finished the main game, HOS and B&W but cannot bear to say goodbye to Geralt so I am scanning the maps for small things to do. It's amazing how a game can have such a deep effect on one's emotions. I did feel pretty shattered after the Mass Effect games but this is even worse. And I don't know anyone in 'real life' who plays them so it's great to know you guys feel the same. Hats off to the makers of this amazing series.

Good to see someone who feels pretty similar to me, im more attached to Yen over Geralt however, i can't cope with the possibility of no more Yen stuff, whereas for you it seems to be Geralt, Which is fine :p. I've spent the past 2 months just replaying the games, reading the books, scanning the lore, talking and discussing with people. I'm glad i made an account here, is quite nice to talk to people about this because most of my friends who i type to are like -_- or "nice lol" and im like :/ lol. But you could probably tell i was a big yen fan, just read my comments ahah.

View attachment 64621

At the end of BaW there's an interesting sentence of Geralt in the talk with Regis... I translate the last sentence you can see on this screenshot: "We have deserved a break."
Perhaps that's small sign of a little bit more content?! ??? I hope so because TW3 is one of the best... or wait... the BEST game I ever played... ;)

Attachments

• enddialog of BaW.jpg
    enddialog of BaW.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 29
I tried to delay finishing Blood and Wine for as long as possible on my first playthrough. I actually had a tally of all the quests that were left - I knew that there were roughly 90 in the game - and would ration them out like a castaway on a deserted island portioning his food :p Eventually it becomes boring and unbearable, though, and you have to advance the main storyline.

A RedKit would probably be a sounder investment than a third expansion. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime as they say. Unfortunately it appears that CDPR has an interest in neither, so we will probably have to content ourselves with the base game and two expansions.

View attachment 64621

At the end of BaW there's an interesting sentence of Geralt in the talk with Regis... I translate the last sentence you can see on this screenshot: "We have deserved a break."
Perhaps that's small sign of a little bit more content?! ??? I hope so because TW3 is one of the best... or wait... the BEST game I ever played... ;)

I hope so to :D

---------- Updated at 11:57 PM ----------

I tried to delay finishing Blood and Wine for as long as possible on my first playthrough. I actually had a tally of all the quests that were left - I knew that there were roughly 90 in the game - and would ration them out like a castaway on a deserted island portioning his food :p Eventually it becomes boring and unbearable, though, and you have to advance the main storyline.

A RedKit would probably be a sounder investment than a third expansion. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime as they say. Unfortunately it appears that CDPR has an interest in neither, so we will probably have to content ourselves with the base game and two expansions.

Mods just don't work aswell for this game as like Fallout imo, The games story is just insanely good that a mod for the Witcher, i would not be able to stop thinking "This didn't happen its a mod" and that would ruin the experience for me. Also, they would need to hire the voice actors for every quest, and unless Doug and Denise are willing to do that :p I don't even want a 3rd Expansion or anything, just additional Yen or even better Yen/Ciri together in an additional patch/GOTY edition and i will be 100% happy with Witcher 3, such an insanely good game that has completely drawn me in and took over all my emotions, so i just need that last bit in Corvo Bianco to make it perfect.

Last edited:
Top Bottom