AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Burza, I wish you and the whole team well. I would ask all sorts of questions, but I will keep it to one that is the most relevant to me.

So, I play on PS4 and I play on PC. And to be completely honest, It's a total drago trying to collect different things on both. I have a bad collection on PS4 and a bad collection on PC, but if I could just connect the two and share progress, I would have a decent collection on both and can keep both updated. So, while I understand it is a big deal and very tricky to implement, can I officially request that CDPR put as much effort as reasonably possible into connecting progress between PC, console, and any other platform you do in future? I understand the difficulty of such, but I think it would be a major quality of life feature if it could be done, and it is one I do not see asked often.

Hey Burza :)

So, a few weaks ago you said the so called "core set" was finished with the last batch of 10 gold cards that was introduced in the game.

According to my calculations, this final "core set" has:
  1. Gold cards: 110
  2. Silver cards: 150
  3. Bronze cards: 199 (64 commons and 135 rares)
I have 2 questions regarding this:
  1. Some players consider this ratio of gold/silver/bronze cards not to be ideal, because the game should be focused around the bronze cards, since they make up the majority of each deck. Plus, if there were more bronze cards introduced, there could be more support to currently lackluster archetypes and more card variety could be added, which could only be healthy for the game. What are your thoughts on this?
  2. Out of the 199 bronze cards, only 64 are commons. Do you find this to be OK or would you consider redistributing card rarity in the bronze cards?
Finaly, I'm sorry if I miscalculated the number of cards per each rarity.

Thank you for everything. Keep up the good work!

My Question for BURZA: Is there going to be a way by which I can download and review my matches in GWENT and also be able to watch my friend's match as a spectator?

dialektisch;n10666561 said:
Much love to you, Burza

You earlier said that you guys are working on new board designs - is there any chance that there is room for individualization?
I've been thinking about this recently and it would be really cool to be able to customize a few elements of the game board or the cardbacks. For example the different lanes or the elements that show the total points on a row. If those customizations are also displayed for your opponent, you have another way to "express yourself".

Thank you for the love!

We're thinking more about boards which are tied to the design of the factions :)

Boderock;n10666681 said:
Hi from Ecuador, gwent on mobile soon? or no

That question has already been answered on page two. Right now the focus is on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

BoxN;n10666641 said:
At what point will CDPR be satisfied with the state of Gwent and do a full release? Sometimes I'm worried that this game might be plagued with feature creep.

We're aiming to move out of beta this year :)

Will it be possible to chat with your opponent, without the avatar system, in a dicuss area (if the opponent isn't a "friend" ? Maybe not, but i should be nice i think. Thanks !

Ah, another question (promise it's the last one from me)... is the plan of making separate sp campaigns for each faction is still up there or has it been changed after expanding the scope of Thronebreaker?

Hello Burza!
Are other game modes, like for example Tournament mode or 2v2 mode a realistic possibility for Gwent? Could we expect something like that in the future? Thank you in advance!

Hi, I was thinking, if you guys could add some female cards to nilfgard? There are only 7 of them (no bronzes). Even monsters have more. I know there are more important things you are working on now, but maybe just keep it in mind :) thanks

Kylestien;n10666651 said:
Greetings Burza, I wish you and the whole team well. I would ask all sorts of questions, but I will keep it to one that is the most relevant to me.

So, I play on PS4 and I play on PC. And to be completely honest, It's a total drago trying to collect different things on both. I have a bad collection on PS4 and a bad collection on PC, but if I could just connect the two and share progress, I would have a decent collection on both and can keep both updated. So, while I understand it is a big deal and very tricky to implement, can I officially request that CDPR put as much effort as reasonably possible into connecting progress between PC, console, and any other platform you do in future? I understand the difficulty of such, but I think it would be a major quality of life feature if it could be done, and it is one I do not see asked often.

There are some limitations to this, which are out of our hands for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom