AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
inacion;n10666861 said:
Any plans for a mobile app release? Android / IOS?

That has already been answered on page 2: "Right now we are focusing on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. But it would be cool to have GWENT on mobile devices!"

Hi Burza!
Thank you for all the engagement you've given this community, I appreciate you and CDPR immensely for it!
My question: As NG spies decrease in popularity after the Enforcers change could we expect a re-work to make Enforcers more viable or to revert them back to the effect they had before the mid-winter update? Thank you again for all you do :)

Hi!
You said once that vampires are coming to gwent, they will come with that big bunch of new cards or they will be a separate thing?

And what about 100 lvl cap, it will be increased ? as many players hit it already.

Kamilaqi;n10666841 said:
Hi, I was thinking, if you guys could add some female cards to nilfgard? There are only 7 of them (no bronzes). Even monsters have more. I know there are more important things you are working on now, but maybe just keep it in mind :) thanks

We'll keep it in mind for sure! Thanks!

Burza!

What are CDPR views on dry-passing? Do you consider that many (maybe even most) Arena games having 1 round is something healthy for the game? (And constructed games often having 2 rounds.) Why do you think this happens? Are there any plans to fix it?

What are your views on CA spies? Are they getting changed or remain like this? Since they generate so much salt, is there a consideration to removing them from casual (as you did with Arena, and made the game mode arguably more fun to play)?

Hello Paweł,

czech community is still growing any chance to get czech localization in near future, I'll be glad to help you :)

DigBeak;n10666831 said:
Hello Burza!
Are other game modes, like for example Tournament mode or 2v2 mode a realistic possibility for Gwent? Could we expect something like that in the future? Thank you in advance!

Right now we have to focus on what we have, but it would be cool to have in the future. I've always been a fan of two-headed giant :)

sleepyhead062;n10666821 said:
Ah, another question (promise it's the last one from me)... is the plan of making separate sp campaigns for each faction is still up there or has it been changed after expanding the scope of Thronebreaker?

It's still the idea :)

Hello, the mechanics of bravery and others that were on the brute we'll see again? And whether we expect a totally new mihanikami in the new faction? The battle of the factions, now similar to a large, so to speak, combat mission, the winner gets as much as the loser, will how can I fix this?For example (faction won a +1 barrel).
Thank you for your attention.
Sorry for my English.

Hi Burza! My son plays on PS4 and I'm on PC. We have played ranked together twice, completely by accident, but I am unable to add him as a friend to goof around with decks. Is this intended? Is this something that can be implemented? Thank you!

SuperSpock9004;n10666901 said:
Hi Burza!
Thank you for all the engagement you've given this community, I appreciate you and CDPR immensely for it!
My question: As NG spies decrease in popularity after the Enforcers change could we expect a re-work to make Enforcers more viable or to revert them back to the effect they had before the mid-winter update? Thank you again for all you do :)

Hi! Thank you!

We might tweak them if spy NG loses interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom