Amazing Monster Deck I am currently 13-2

+
Amazing Monster Deck I am currently 13-2

I wrote up a pretty hefty summary for this deck in the link provided, so please feel free to comment on it or give some advice!
The Link for the deck is at the bottom. Please Check it out or atleast explain to me how to upload my deck's pictures lol.

Last edited:
otherDudesDeck.jpg

Here ya go; just snipped it and reduced quality.

I would personally change navigators to something else, 2 archgriffins and 1 drowner for example.
Navigator can be strong but most of the time only navigator you will need can be chosen with Eredin. I used navigators before on deck but it's insanely annoying to get them round 3 with nothing to summon.

MrRagdoll;n8840160 said:
I would personally change navigators to something else, 2 archgriffins and 1 drowner for example.
Navigator can be strong but most of the time only navigator you will need can be chosen with Eredin. I used navigators before on deck but it's insanely annoying to get them round 3 with nothing to summon.

hey dude thanks for responding
i can make another deck with that in place. I just like that they are potentially game changing in making sure i get what i need. also they are amazing for the early game and i try to use them asap to get my wild hunt riders. cz u know that when they kill one of them u need eredin for the 4th lucky one,

No Title

check THIS SCORE OUT i swear this deck is stone cold >< KAyran opener, Kayran Renewed lol

Attachments

• photo148350.jpg
    photo148350.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Guitarstudent;n8843220 said:
when you actually reach some high ranks with it and not less than 14, post your decks

VERY TRUE
I am going to rank with this as soon as i can

I dont use kayran as an opener. I use it as a finisher in round 3 by eating frightner or an archgriffin. I started playing with wild hunt riders and navigators but found them becoming useless and easy to counter when the matchups started to get harder. So i switched to playing harpies instead which i found way more reliable ( will always give you 6 strength next round win or lose unless the eggs were destroyed on the same round which will then generate great value for a bronze)

bekker twisted mirror is awesome to use with harpies and synergize greatly with them. Especially when you consume the buffed egg with an ekimara to keep an 18+ resilient unit for the next round.

Caretaker is the answer to skellige graveyard play.

Michelazz;n8843360 said:
I dont use kayran as an opener. I use it as a finisher in round 3 by eating frightner or an archgriffin. I started playing with wild hunt riders and navigators but found them becoming useless and easy to counter when the matchups started to get harder. So i switched to playing harpies instead which i found way more reliable ( will always give you 6 strength next round win or lose unless the eggs were destroyed on the same round which will then generate great value for a bronze)

bekker twisted mirror is awesome to use with harpies and synergize greatly with them. Especially when you consume the buffed egg with an ekimara to keep an 18+ resilient unit for the next round.

Caretaker is the answer to skellige graveyard play.

ok so like i said
i changed out the navigators for the archgriffins and the drowner. 1 the drowner is good against the NG if you desperately need it, it is also really good with jotung and keeping ppl inside of the damn ice.
The archgriffins are more useful and allow the water hag to use her other abilities if needed, but again water hag counters rag nah roog

supafreaky;n8869480 said:
Played with this a bit. Amazing in casual, but you aren't going high up the ladder in ranked. Needs a bit or tweaking.

what would you recommend?

EXO616;n8870900 said:
what would you recommend?

not quite sure yet. I was running roughly 60/40 win loss ratio. I might have just hit a run of bad luck. I'll play some more with it and see how it turns out. One of the better monster decks I've seen for OB though

I'm gonna try running a grave hag instead of Nithral and Katakan instead of the fire elem. Let you know how it turns out. I just find the deck is missing something to counter high value units. Having fun experimenting with it though. well done

yep. I find it's great vs weather, NR, ST, and hit or miss with NG. Weak vs SK. Nothing to slow down the big guys. Might try to fit a D bomb in there, see how that works

supafreaky;n8881250 said:
I just find the deck is missing something to counter high value units. Having fun experimenting with it though. well done
You could change Katakan into Fiend and, for example, replace 1 warrior with ghoul. Fiend locks + halves the power of target unit. You could also simply change 1 warrior for mardroeme but this will make you loose some power on your side.

Succubus also works wonders with drowner but you might have to craft it and having 800 spare scraps is rare :D

Last edited:
This deck looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to keep it in mind when I get those free scraps in the next patch. I would like to mess around with the idea of running a Succubus against high value units though.

Jinker1;n8882440 said:
This deck looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to keep it in mind when I get those free scraps in the next patch. I would like to mess around with the idea of running a Succubus against high value units though.

I've been trying a couple of things. I ditched frightener. His only purpose is to boost Kayran. a 7 pt griffen does nearly as good and frees up a silver. Using a Dbomb instead.

Top Bottom