Ambassador Shilard of Nilfgaard

+
Ambassador Shilard of Nilfgaard

Looks like an interesting character don’t you think?I am sure Geralt will have some interesting conversations with this character.

Waiting for the Character's description update on the website :)Though as for myself, I'm even more interesting in Dethmold. And both the character's concept seems very nice, like the previous ones (Roche is one of faves).

I agree. With all the interesting characters they've shown us the story should be quite intriguing! It's good to see they didn't cut corners like many games do with their sequels.

Is the wizard called Dethmold or Detmold in EN ver of the dev diary?I'd think that Det- would be better. The De(a)th- is so overated in my opinion, don't you think?PS Polish ver is Detmold

Um... you are aware that the "e" sounds differently in English than it does in Polish? The "th" actually helps with that, making the name sound more like it sounds in Polish. I doubt De(a)th has anything to do with it :pAnyway, what has Det(h)mold have to do with ambassador Shilard?

wisielec said:
Is the wizard called Dethmold or Detmold in EN ver of the dev diary?I'd think that Det- would be better. The De(a)th- is so overated in my opinion, don't you think?PS Polish ver is Detmold
Well in subs of the diary I read "DetHmold". Don't know if it's correct or not. We should wait until CDP update the website character's page, I guess.Anyway, it's more or less like Iorweth spelling: some say Iorveth and some Iorweth. Guess what it's correct between the two? *scracthing head*
wisielec said:
Anyway, what has Det(h)mold have to do with ambassador Shilard?
Nothing I'm going just off topic.

ambassador shilard is just the represent olf nifgaard the most powerfull contry of the witcher ( i willl say that country of nord are like europe and nifgaard is like the old urss . in that's is a loge's goal to create a country as powerfull of nilgarrd like usa and urss a balance

Top Bottom