amd hex edit

+
Try this one instead, I use it myself:

I can confirm that I tried this fix and it made it worse. I have a 1950X, 32Gb Ram, RTX2060, and it was using half the cores. Before the fix I got low 20fps while driving in heavy traffic, and after the fix it went down to 14 - 16 fps.

1080p, Updated drivers, medium settings...

I tried to alter the exe using the hex editor, but it caused an error message about the profile being corrupted. I figured this was an easy fix for CD Projekt Red and that I wouldn't have to wait long so I stopped trying. All they have to do is enable multithreading on AMD CPUs and we are fine, right? Or is it more involved than that?

Does this mod turn off achievements?

Just tried it and it worked PERFECTLY. Wouldn't this be an easy fix for CD Projekt Red to do themselves?

I can confirm that I tried this fix and it made it worse. I have a 1950X, 32Gb Ram, RTX2060, and it was using half the cores. Before the fix I got low 20fps while driving in heavy traffic, and after the fix it went down to 14 - 16 fps.

1080p, Updated drivers, medium settings...
I read this CPU fix won't benefit CPUs with 16 cores or more, and the 1950X Threadripper would no doubt fall in that category.

Top Bottom