An audio bug I think?

+
I came back after the new patch and been playing through on a new character; female nomad V. That's not important though. The new bug I believe I found is an audio crackling bug. It happens often and doesn't fix unless I turn my headset on and off. The reason why I'm not sure if it's the game is because I recently got a new headset right before I started playing the game again. It's a wireless Corsair headset. This audio issue may be being caused by the headset, not the game. But the thing is, every time it starts happening, I alt+tab out and open another app to see if the crackling persists; It never has, only does it in game. I've opened Spotify and played music multiple times after its started happening and there was 0 crackling on Spotify every time. Anyways, just thought I'd post this here to see if anyone else has been having this issue so I can know if it's the game or my headset.

asavah

Forum regular
Upvote 0
+1
Corsair Void Pro Surround Headset here, wired.
No sound issues whatsoever in any other game from my extensive collection.
Tried a lot of tweaks to no avail, including disabling surround sound in iCUE.
The box itself has some horsepower => R9 5900x + RTX 3070 + 32GB Ram + NVME ssd ...

CyberBug2007, piss poor QA ...

Upvote 0
+1
Corsair Void Pro Surround Headset here, wired.
No sound issues whatsoever in any other game from my extensive collection.
Tried a lot of tweaks to no avail, including disabling surround sound in iCUE.
The box itself has some horsepower => R9 5900x + RTX 3070 + 32GB Ram + NVME ssd ...

CyberBug2007, piss poor QA ...
Sorry as a newbie I cant help You with.

Upvote 0
There's been a couple times recently where I think I got the same bug. I usually play with the sounds all off except for dialogue, and I listen to other music from a USB stick on Playstation. The music on it started crackling and breaking up. Restarting PSN's media player didn't work, nor did restarting the game, but rebooting the PS4 itself did work both times.

My headphones are a fairly old Hesh 2 set that I use wired instead of wireless.

Top Bottom