An Epic 80's-Inspired Music Playlist For Cyberpunk 2077

+
Want that authentic "80's" feel for Cyberpunk 2077? These aren't all 80's songs, but many of them are, and the others just felt appropriate to me. Set the playlist and let these play in the background while you're running side missions. You will not be disappointed.

This is the Spotify playlist I have so far: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3oa66vJqRAydGsqMlHlh95

I'll continually add to it if folks want to list some of their favorite 80's songs, or 80's inspired songs. Even new songs with a punk, post punk, electronica, 80's hair, nu metal or new wave style sound. Anything that would be fitting for the Cyberpunk universe.

1. Talking Heads • Psycho Killer
2. LORN • Acid Rain
3. Velvet Revolver • Mary Mary
4. Soundgarden • Blackhole Sun
5. The Smiths • How Soon is Now?
6. Depeche Mode • Walking in my Shoes
7. Depeche Mode • It's No Good
8. Deftones • Doomed User
9. Deftones • Goon Squad
10. Siouxsie and the Banshees • Cities in Dust
11. LORN • SV_CHEATS 0
12. LORN • All Corrupt Everything
13. Aurora • Churchyard
14. Aurora • Soulless Creatures
15. Aurora • Running with the Wolves
16. White Zombie • More Human Than Human
17. Type O Negative • Can't Lose You
18. Type O Negative • Christian Woman
19. Grimes • Kill V. Maim
20. Grimes • Pin
21. Metric • Lie Lie Lie
22. Metric • Cascades
23. Noel • Silent Morning
24. Shana • I Want You
25. Company B • Fascination
26. Debbie Deb • Lookout Weekend
27. Debbie Deb • When I Hear Music
28. Newcleus • Jam On It
29. Yaz • Don't Go
30. Yaz • Situation
31. Laid Back • White Horse
32. Alphaville • Forever Young
33. Ministry • Everyday is Halloween
34. Taylor Dayne • Tell it to My Heart
35. NIN • Head Like A Hole
36. Siouxsie and the Banshees • Kiss Them For Me
37. The Cult • She Sells Sanctuary
38. Information Society • Think
39. TKA • Louder Than Love
40. Book of Love • Boy

Last edited:
Can't have an 80's playlist without a ton of hair-metal/rock bands! It's one of the big things the 80's are known for, especially when it comes to music. Where's Guns 'n Roses, Ozzy, Metallica, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Van Halen, KISS, Whitesnake, Scorpions, Ratt, Warrant, etc.?

Can't have an 80's playlist without a ton of hair-metal/rock bands! It's one of the big things the 80's are known for, especially when it comes to music. Where's Guns 'n Roses, Ozzy, Metallica, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Van Halen, KISS, Whitesnake, Scorpions, Ratt, Warrant, etc.?
Start adding to the list here! Let's build a Spotify playlist. I'll try to add songs as people reply with them.
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking for songs like Christian Woman by Type O Negative, How Soon is Now by The Smiths, and Lucretia My Reflection by Sisters of Mercy. Listen to them and you'll know the badass sound I'm talking about. Misfits fit in that category as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom