An Epic Year for The Witcher -- New Trailer Released

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
An Epic Year for The Witcher -- New Trailer Released

This has been a phenomenal year for The Witcher! Here are a couple words from Konrad Tomaszkiewicz our Game Director:

“This year was really epic for the entire crew behind The Witcher. We launched Wild Hunt, the RPG we’ve been working on for so long, then we’ve gone above and beyond to give gamers as many free DLC as we could, and then released Hearts of Stone, which - judging from player feedback - took the game even further. And we innovated all along the way -- if you compare Wild Hunt to our previous game, almost every element was improved or changed. Now we’re working on Blood and Wine, the final expansion for Wild Hunt which we will launch in 2016. To thank everyone for being with us this whole time, we’ve prepared something special -- enjoy the Epic Trailer!”

No words to add after all those I said in this loved forum- It's hard to earn gamer's respect today, but it's harder to keep it and turn it in admiration and even love.

You have done that, CDPR, all those years through. No words to say you how thankfull I feel about all of you, your dedication, your passion, your respect, your creed as a company that believes in itself because you believe in gamers, because you are the first gamers who you never ever want disappoint.

Once again and forever, thank you very much for all your effort.

You derserve any good fate in the Path, because you have made our one: The White Wolf's fan, in our Heart of Stones hardened by the mediocrity which surrounds us in the market.

Thank you, you're almost purrrrfect. Keep fighting in this quest searching for the perfection runes! I'll be waiting for you, CDPR.

Thank you.

You earned every bit of the praise you got 100%! Cheers.:cheers3:

So, it is official then that the Blood and Wine will be the last DLC? Awwwww, I dont want this epic ride to end. Heres hoping you have still something special planned for enhanced edition. Enhanced act 3 and Wild Hunt story for the game maybe? Pretty please......
:comeatmebro::smile::smiling2:

Last edited:
Im over 33 years old, and i have played games since i was 7... and with out a doupt all i can say is this is the best RPG, i have ever played.
CD projekt Red sets the standard for excellency, in game making, and listening to the fan base! A example to many other companies out there that despite being famous, are still miles away from giving to the fans this "for ever eternal proof of dedication to them"!
You deserve GOTY award! Best soundtrack...And much more!
Cant wait for Blood and Wine...

What hapens in toussaint... stays in toussaint?!?!

Thank you CDPR for a fantastic series. It is really rare to see in modern days in computer gaming that a company really cares about their work. The impression is really clear for me: you gave all your heart and passion to make Wild Hunt, and it shows in game. This is the most important thing for me personally, as a player, to see a gaming company that actually enjoys their work. As a polish witcher fan, who loves reading Sapkowski books, Witcher series is a dream come true for me, and Wild Hunt is the epic conclusion of the Geralt story. Thank you.

And we innovated all along the way -- if you compare Wild Hunt to our previous game, almost every element was improved or changed.

Congratulations on the well earned awards and the success of TW3 they correctly imply !

You forgot "removed" in the above sentence !

(IMO, should've just said "Hoy Witchers ! Celebrate our Success with a cool new trailer ! No buzzwords here ! ") :p

Congrats! Very inspiring trailer just like TW3 Beautiful World of the Witcher trailer. Thank you!

My FAV trailer ever is this one...
:clap: [video]https://youtu.be/VF7kqc7th0A[/video] :clap:

And congrats for winning the GOTY 2015!!!

Attachments

• WITCHER WINNER GOTY 2015 SOFT STAMPE 003.jpg
    WITCHER WINNER GOTY 2015 SOFT STAMPE 003.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
This game gives the word epic, a whole new perspective. You guys deserve every good thing that comes your way. Nobody in this industry works as hard or remains as true as you do.

CD PROJEKT RED - The salvation of gaming!

Top Bottom