An Eye for an Eye choice Consequences??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Eye for an Eye choice Consequences??

Dear Witcher Players,

I have a question about the An Eye for an Eye quest. I received the quest and finished the quest SPOILER ALERT! I let the Nilfgardian Officer live.
Ves wasnt really happy about the choice I made.

Later after finishing the quest I began wondering what consequences my choice in this quest would have in the future.
I searched through the official Witcher 3 Forums and on other sites but I only got information about the quest line but other then that nothing.

Sooo with this Thread I want to ask you all if anyone can provide me with details about WHAT consequences my choice in this quest will have
in the future.

Awaiting your response

GReetings

DrDeathhand

I have killed him and spared him, but can't remember any major differences. Although I'm so terrible with little details... It would be nice to know if someone else noticed anything different.

@DrDeathhand

@Sunsibar is right. I have tried both variations too... But there aren't any consequences in later game... Expect for the conversation between Ves, Roche and Geralt directly after the battle. I hope that's helpful

@DrDeathhand

@Sunsibar is right. I have tried both variations too... But there aren't any consequences in later game... Expect for the conversation between Ves, Roche and Geralt directly after the battle. I hope that's helpful

Dear Boromir2015 and also Sunsibar,

I have also done both choices (a hour or two ago) just to see what happens and indeed there is an other Dialoge option. But its odd that there are no other consequences in the future because of a couple of things.

1. In one choice VES is Angry with you and in the other not. Doesnt this have consequences later on when you for example go to Kaer Morgan??_
2. In one choice you let the Nilf Officer live, this officer will go back to his superiors and tell what happened (that you helped slaughter an entire regiment of Soldiers, and you aided the Tamarian resistance so you would think that this sort of has consequences.
The other choice where you kill the officer might have consequences like " the Nilfs find out all soldiers have been slaughtered so lets slaughter the ENTIRE population of the village (instead of 1 out of 5) and burn the WHOLE village to the ground!

I have read somewhere that someone said that with one option the village stays and no one gets slaughtered and the other option the village is burned to the ground and everyone is slaughtered.

Soooo because of this again I wonder what the consequences will be!!

I was also expecting some consequences with that quest, like you described. But I didn't notice anything. I didn't pay that much attention to it afterwards, so it's still possible, but nothing major comes out of it.

I can't even remember anymore which choice I did this time, so I could check that village and see if anything changed. Right after that quest the village was just the same as it always was no matter how I went through it.

I like Nilfgaard but in that mission I killed the guy because he saw Geralt helping the enemy and considering the deal we have with Emhyr it is better to eliminate any witness. Pure pragmatism.

(3-year necro. Zombies everywhere. There is a roar as a gleaming, silver jet tears past, splitting the air mere hundreds of feet over the horde of undead. A ground-shaking explosion, and waves of holy fire wash out in every direction. Thousands of ambling corpses are consumed in the brilliant flames.

The aircraft banks into a smooth turn and makes another pass, tipping its wing toward the ranks of paladins lining the hillside on the opposite side of the valley. The pilot waves energetically as it passes.)

Awww -- Ye-AAAH! We got strike fighters now, boooOOOYYYEEEeee...!

(The pilot's voice turns to static as he hits the afterburner and screams off. The paladin forces politely applaud the display.)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom