An idea for immersive interactions throughout the city

+
Greetings,

Would like to convey an idea for us to sit down, eat, drink, lie down, do some Yoga, on the ground, on benches, fences, chairs, barstools, loungers, in bars, cafeteria, at stalls, shops, parks, balconies, rooftop edges, etc., at various places throughout the city and outside of it, while simultaneously preserving the game's smooth transitioning, and able to freely decide where, when and how to allow us to do that.

The idea is that you guys fully utilize the "Parked vehicle feature" for that achievement.

You have installed countless "Vehicle spawn points" throughout the city on parking spots out of which random cars spawn at random times, right?

1) Why not program the same mechanic that is the "Vehicle spawn point" on all those chairs, benches, fences, barstools, loungers, etc., all over the city for V to sit/lie down/eat/drink/Yoga on?

2) You then program the same principle of a car on the spawn point on a seat.

3) With a car, you get "Get in", followed by a "get in animation". With a seat you get "Sit" followed by a "Sit down animation".

4) "Vehicle spawn points", spawn several types of vehicles in 1 spot at random, right? For 1 seat, you can make it cohere that the game chooses 1 animation at random out of several animations, after the "Sit" animation.

5) Concerning proper animations, I've seen 2 different eating animations during the Sinnerman gig, 2 different eating animations at stalls, seen V drinking out of a bottle and a mug on a bar, seen a group of NPCs doing Yoga in a park, which I thought was neat. So there're 7 already. You know best how many there are.

My whole point of this idea is to inspire you guys, and let you see that there might be a way to offer us all that, without as much as compromising the smooth transitioning and or playing rules, which to my guess could be one of the reasons as to why we don't have any animations outside of jobs/gigs.

Another idea is, how about associating animations to clothes-mods? For instance, you equip a food-piece and V starts executing an eating animation while standing? Just like the animation you get when equipping a weapon for the first time? Just an idea.

Top Bottom