An inconvenient killer is bugged

+
Won't let me complete the mission. 3 different ways to complete and all are bugged... The mission will not leave my screen after completing it. no rewards. The job in gigs does not disappear either. Broken... Anyone with a work around? I've tried all 3 ways to complete it.

Completed it by knocking out the target and leaving quietly with the elevator (which is kinda bugged),
Optional quest "no combat mode" done.
But i got the task to carry his body outside (since he was knoked out), but once outside, "gig closed" and i still have his body on my shoulder x)

Empi3

Forum regular
Ok. It completed itself when I was walking through the Corpo Plaza.
I came out of the car in this spot and received a call from the fixer and boom. it's done. strange.
1608762638556.png

I've got a similar issue. After placing unconscious Jack into a trunk of a car waiting in front of the club mission does not end. Car moves (after teleporting itself on the road) but mission seems to be still active and an optional quest keeps being displayed. I don't recive any masage form Diono, money nor notifiaction of finishing quest.

I have another problem. Managed to sneak in VIP area unnoticed but this MFker turns violent once I step one damn toe in his room, tho he soesn't even see me. No negotiation sequence at all. What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom