An interesting way to continue the story of Geralt,Ciri, Yennefer and Triss.

+
I saw an interesting idea about how to continue the story of Geralt,Ciri, Yennefer and Triss recently and would like to share with you. It seems naive to me, but very imaginative.

By 2077, games were being updated at an alarming rate.Nearly everyone can play video games of varying quality on cheap virtual reality devices, and many of the landmark games on older platforms have either become collectibles or have faded into oblivion.For example: Witcher 3.The hugely successful game is now in danger of being forgotten, so the Witcher 3 characters have decided to have Geralt,Ciri, Yennefer and Triss set out from the Witcher 3 world and travel to different worlds to find a way to revive Witcher 3.Can they bring their game back to life, or can they just watch themselves be buried in the ocean of history...

(This is the result of translation, Please forgive me)​

Not sure about this option :shrug: Truly great characters like those Witcher ones are so good they are never forgotten .

I definitely wouldn't say it's in danger of being forgotten. For the next ten years, at least, because it's already been almost four since Blood and Wine, and five since the game itself.

And this belongs more in the Witcher forum, so moving.

I definitely wouldn't say it's in danger of being forgotten. For the next ten years, at least, because it's already been almost four since Blood and Wine, and five since the game itself.

Agree with you.

Top Bottom