An interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz. -English Translation-

+
Interesting to hear that the Brokilon could be part of the game ...
Or was something like this confirmed or better said, mentioned before?

Hey, does anybody know if we get Thanedd island? We get Gors Velen, and Thanedd is connected to it by a bridge. So, how about Thanedd, Tor Lara and may be Tor Zireael as well?

It's quite sad that well done interviews like that are so so so so so so rare in game journalism or the overall games market. No camparison to the crappy stuff that usually emerges during the convention time. This interview is well prepared, well performed and really in depth. Bravo.

Good work, LEVEL. Good work, Konrad.

And CDPR: that's the stuff I as a dedicated fan of the Witcher want to read or hear about. Not PR speech and marketing events but pure, brutal honesty instead. :)

While the practice of necromancy is forbidden and it's practitioners strictly punished I'm glad that Lord Crash brought this thread back to life because otherwise I would have missed this gem of an interview.
On our forums there's a group of players, who point out any inconsistencies with the books. Those guys are usually insufferable

Best interview ever.Konrad Tomaszkiewicz,you sir are officially more awesome then words can describe.

Top Bottom