An old speech, just a memory and a fact

+
An old speech, just a memory

"The moment when we start to become conservative [and] stop taking creative risks and business risks, and stop being faithful to what we are doing, is when we should be concerned. And I am not worried" - Marcin

It starts to get worried, they became conservative, reactionary from the point of view even of the game technique, besides the conception. The identity, the face that appears today, is that of disappointment, not of the owners of the CD, they are doing well and I wish them all the best and I do not speak lightly. It is really what I wish for any human being. The sadness is mine, Marcin, of whom you dream, but you will never be able to make this or those dreams come true by a certain social imposition. I, like the vast majority ... we dreamed of an interactive, intelligent, daring world ... what we received was something different from that ... something so bad, almost unbearable, like our own reality. We are, that in the end, we had a 'sad ending', just like in the game ... even that lacked sensitivity, even that was wrong.

The perception of the world is everything that is intended to be 'progressive' in a reactionary world and CDPR has lost just that, its ability to perceive the world, the 'other'.

But what does it matter?

Share price: CDR (WSE) PLN 269.00 +1.30 (+ 0.49%)
Dec 23. 17:04 GMT + 1 :) (so, its all right...no?)

Top Bottom