An open letter to the developers and staff of CDPR:

+

ya1

Forum regular
CP77 letdown unprecedented? Maybe in the duration for which it was hyped but not unprecedented. Anthem is just one example.
Several companies have preceded CDPR with arguably more 'malicious intend'.

Anthem didn't sell this many preorders, nobody was sued because of it, and no consumer rights agencies were involved in it. CP77 is unprecedented. No other game ever started such a multilevel debate on quality control, dishonesty and managerial malpractice in the industry - reaching legal and even political levels.

And even after all that you still have people like the op up here...

I have loved and supported the company for ages, and when i found out this game was coming out, i vowed the day it came out id get it, and now, thanks to them, i will NEVER pre order a game ever again, i dont blame the developers but the selfish, pig headed, undisciplined and money hungry higher ups and frankly i hope they see this because they ruined what could have been a great game, the game that has been released is good but its because them, the ones who decided their wallets were just to hungry to release a game that wasnt ready and then lie to us, honestly after all the praise they got, i can now see they are no better than those they used to say they were above, these people deserve no less than what they are getting. For those who wonder why i say all this its because frankly it needed to be said, as someone who supported this company for as long as i did, and who was so excited to play this game, considering what i got, i think i have ever right to actually speak my mind and frankly call CDPR out for their bs

Last edited:
That all this was going to happen was known because they are not small mistakes, it is a fraud against the players and their own investors. A beautiful job, this game could have been one of the number one, they have lost it for it by giving it only 4 years of development and making us dream of what we would not see later. I have enjoyed this game like never before with my 135 hours of immersion, but in the end you feel so empty and cheated because the 40-hour story ends and there is nothing else to do, and it makes you mad.
FALLOUT, RAGE, they should be very far next to cyberpunk 2077, but at times they seem similar due to the poor quality of the AI and feel that you are in an empty city .

8 years of illusion - 1 month enjoying it - 1 month disappointing me - and now uninstalled from steam. I'm going to wait at least 1 year to be amazed again and see if CDPR is really worth it. They have had to make a difficult game to achieve but right now it fails due to many things although I love its history and its design, there is a lot of failure within Night city and when you finish the story it becomes unbearable.

I will stop posting in the forum and I will retire for a year to look at CDPR again and see how it is solving everything, because they need at least 1 or 2 years to regain their credibility.

Last edited:
The company needs to be held accountable. We've had years and years of interviews, demos, articles etc. covering this game and stuff which was supposed to be in the game, We are then given a scripted and honestly what sounded forced apology video with a sub par road map.

RCA used to make great CRT TV's but their HD/UHD TV's have been absolute trash but you don't hear people defending them on their past laurels. There is a reason why you can get a 4K RCA Smart TV that's 55" for like $300 now.

Look at what happened with Microsoft and the recent proposed XBL Gold price hike, enough people were vocal about it and they decided against it. People need to do the same with game companies. Just because some "games journalists" praised it on PC does not mean the game is award worthy.

It's time the gamer becomes the client of choice again, not the investors.

So while I cannot deny there are some issues with the game, I wouldn't dream of asking for a refund. I have decided to put this game back down and wait for some patches. In the meantime after seeing how Witcher 2 was what convinced the original creator of Cyberpunk that a video game was possible, I picked up Witcher 3 seeing that it was in a very mature place (out for a while, stable and several patches under its belt). I love the game, but the reason I bring it up is, that I want to point to a recent review by what I consider a big Witcher 3 content creator xLetalis.

See here:

He makes some fair assessments of things that if they could be worked out, would go a long way to make the game much better.

Man, don't know what to say about what you wrote. Just... Don't be a fan of any company in the world. They don't really care about you. They might do, at beginning... But later, when they feel the money, they stop it. I love them for what they showed to gaming industry by bringing the best game i ever played and the character that left a big impact on me in life -Geralt. But don't praise them now because of old honorable deeds.
I am at the end of Thronebreaker now. Amazing, amazing, amazing game also.
But tried Gwent now after a while and was shocked to see the Journey pricing.
It's like almost 30 euros for 25 levels of headstart.
That to me sounds like they went above what sounds like respect towards their player base. Simply, they felt the money...
This politics of pricing, reminds of EA games, for sure.
It will backfire, as it already happens. Power without control is nothing

I have not had any real problem with game play i am playing on xbox 1 i do feel that consol player are treat like second class player at time like mod support and missing adult content like paste under thin shirts

I have not had any real problem with game play i am playing on xbox 1 i do feel that consol player are treat like second class player at time like mod support and missing adult content like paste under thin shirts
Get back to your safety blanket, or you risk glancing a nipple.

Edit: Actually, isn't it mostly PS fighting against any mature content, with the effects of that choice rippling all across their PS consoles and reaching PC for some ninja censorship, just to appease our moral Japanese overlords?

Last edited:
CDPR have pulled the biggest 'snake oil' trick and yet they are still being praised.

I didn't watch any of their marketing crap, i wanted to go in fresh not knowing what surprises the game had for me. And boy was I surprised..

But I managed to get 36 hours out of the game, I was expecting 400 plus like my time with the witcher 3. All us PC gamers can hope for is that modders can polish this turd.

Top Bottom