And the best stats are . . .

+
It seems like the best stats, objectively, are Body, Intelligence, and Tech. Nothing else matters. Body and tech get you through doors, tech fills crafting requirements, and intelligence lets you hack access points. Basically, those three stats alone let you "do the game" to its fullest. Cool and reflexes? Meh. There is literally nothing those unlock for you that prevents you from experiencing game content.

Am I missing something?

Are you trolling?

No, I'm quite serious. My character is level 44 now, and I really regret being a reflex blade ninja. If I was 3 reflexes, I could still be a blade ninja 1-shotting people, but then my maxed out intelligence would be so much more beneficial. What am I missing?

It's funny to me you posted this. My next character is going to focus on those exact three stats lol.

For the record though, Reflexes and Cool are both helpful stats. Assault rifles, sniper rifles, and pistols are very good in this game. Also, cold blood can fit into pretty much any build. Stealth is nice too.

Cool has a lot of funny or awesome dialogue options with it. Which is really nice. I think Cool and Int are my two favorites. Then again, I'm playing a netrunner build and that's what they're meant for.

Bit of a contrarian opinion:

19 Body / 20 (19) Reflexes / 20 Intel
rest - whatever.

Why? you want as much in Body and reflexes because both of those have 3 skills tied to them = more perk points in the end if you hit 19 in each one. Not that you need them, but yeah that way you get the most perks, just saying.
Intel you want at 20 for the amazing hacks.

There are certain Cyberwares you can only equip with high stats in a certain attribute worth looking into depending how you want to play.

It seems like the best stats, objectively, are Body, Intelligence, and Tech. Nothing else matters. Body and tech get you through doors, tech fills crafting requirements, and intelligence lets you hack access points. Basically, those three stats alone let you "do the game" to its fullest. Cool and reflexes? Meh. There is literally nothing those unlock for you that prevents you from experiencing game content.

Am I missing something?
I agree. I am 16 Cool, 14 Tech, 7 Reflex, 5 intelligency, 3 Body. I can't use some main weapons because it's required 6 minmal attribute Body. I can't add cyberware because it's required 10 intelligency. So I play almost without module. I begin to not get craft component from hack because Intelligency is too slow.

Beside this, I enjoy my character and I 'm not stuck in anyway, it's more challenging. I play a stealth character i love and the gameplay too.

Body, Inteligency, Tech seems the essential and easy way in the game.

Top Bottom