and yet ANOTHER... Kicksarter... American McGuee's "OZ"... with zombies. :P

+
and yet ANOTHER... Kicksarter... American McGuee's "OZ"... with zombies. :p

Fot those loving the Alice theme and games, for those of ye hating on EA for grabbing to the rights of the franchise and not letting American to continue robbin... er, gifting us with his incred... er, particular creative efforts... :p/>/>/>

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spicyhorse/ozombie

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

We all know that Bauman's World of Oz NEEEDED another aliteration, specially with zombies, and a steampunk backdrop... subjects so rarely touched in games... so this is your chance guys...

What do you really think? It will be good, or it will stink?

Yes: Dorothy (love her design!), emerald, levels may be cool.

No: zombies, "glue cogs on it and call it steampunk", I lost interest in Alice really fast.

idk. It gives me the "seen it before" vibe, not too interested for now.

While we're on the subject of Oz, you may be interested in an adventure game called Emerald City Confidential. It's post-Oz and puts a nice spin on it.

Well Alice: Nightmare Returns is one of my all time favourite games so I think anything he does will at least be interesting :D

Jackinthegreen said:
Fot those loving the Alice theme and games, for those of ye hating on EA for grabbing to the rights of the franchise and not letting American to continue robbin... er, gifting us with his incred... er, particular creative efforts... :p/>/>/>

Aww..... so much grateful for this *big hug*

Top Bottom