Android Pre-registration is now available!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

The Android version of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game will launch March 24th! The game will be available for free on Google Play.

Pre-registrations are now OPEN click here and sign up! In addition to an on-device notification about GWENT going live on Google Play, pre-registering will grant you the unique Imperial Golem avatar — the item will be added to your collection immediately upon installing and logging into GWENT on your Android-based phone or tablet.

With the launch of the game on Android, you will be able to engage in cross-play with users on PC and iOS, as well as share progress and purchases via GOG.COM

Finally! I've waited for it since IOS release. But will account be different? Since when I pre-registered I wasn't even asked about my account details.

Finally! I've waited for it since IOS release. But will account be different? Since when I pre-registered I wasn't even asked about my account details.
Your account details aren't needed for Google Play pre-registration. After release you will be using the same account for all 3 supported platforms.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Damn i want that avatar, but my android is crap as hell, now way it can run Gwent. And i dont really want to get Gwent on my phone, i already spend too much time on it as it is.

I would like to play on my phone but for me, the screen is to small (6,3 I know that big for a phone) but would like to get a tablet, so which tablet should I look for ? in 2019 for some time I thought tablets went extinct

If my Lenovo tablet sucesfully pre-registered but has only OpenGL Es 3.0., does that means I would be unable to run the game? I have Android 8.0 and 2 GB RAM. Thanks

I would love to see the Android version also brought to the Amazon app store. Plenty of people with Fire tablets want to play and there are many of us that have credits through Amazon that could be happily spent on kegs. Please consider it, CDPR.

rrc

Forum veteran
Damn i want that avatar, but my android is crap as hell, now way it can run Gwent. And i dont really want to get Gwent on my phone, i already spend too much time on it as it is.
You don't need to play in Android. Pre-register (and probably install the game in your Android mobile) to get the trinklet added to your collection and then you can just play from PC.

DRK3

Forum veteran
You don't need to play in Android. Pre-register (and probably install the game in your Android mobile) to get the trinklet added to your collection and then you can just play from PC.

it says this in the CDPR post:
"the item will be added to your collection immediately upon installing and logging into GWENT on their Android-based phone or tablet."

i wont be able to log in. i probably wont even be able to download it, my phone is so bad and outdated.

Finally! But I have the same problem as others...device not compatible. Can anyone tell me which android version is needed to be able to play the game?

Thank you.

Finally! But I have the same problem as others...device not compatible. Can anyone tell me which android version is needed to be able to play the game?

Thank you.

You need Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer.

In addition you should have:
2GB of RAM (or more)
OpenGL ES version 3.2 or higher

Seeing how the play store is available on many platforms, will this be compatible/play well or at all on my ChromeBook? (New as of Nov 2019)
One would think so as I've put alot of games on it...

Just curious. It was not mentioned in this news release or anywhere else I've looked. If theres an article, or I missed it in here, please let me now, or if someone happens to know the answer!

Thank you so much from a new player of this great game.:giggle:

Hi, I've got Lenovo Tablet M10 (X605f, I believe) and the game doesn't show up in the Google Play Store at all (Heartstone, Legends of Runeterra's per-registration and Skyrim's CCG all show up fine, e.g.). It's got:

- Android 9.0
- 4 GB of RAM
- OpenGL ES 3.2 (I've confirmed it with a specialized tool)
- Snapdragon 450
- parental advisory settings are off, although Play Protect is on (I think by default)

I've pre-registered via browser for now, but when I bought the tablet (xmass) I specifically choose the better model to play Gwent (which I've played on Xbox so far, since I couldn't make it run smoothly on my Linux PC). So... will it run it? Why can't I see Gwent pre-registration in the store? (only some third party, unofficial "companion" apps and what not appear in the search results)

Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom