Android Pre-registration is now available!

+
So if I have tablet with OpenGL ES 3.0, does this mean I won't be able to play the game?
The best way to check if you will be able to play the game is to visit the store page in Google Play. It automatically determines if the device is supported.

Hi, I've got Lenovo Tablet M10 (X605f, I believe) and the game doesn't show up in the Google Play Store at all (Heartstone, Legends of Runeterra's per-registration and Skyrim's CCG all show up fine, e.g.). It's got:

- Android 9.0
- 4 GB of RAM
- OpenGL ES 3.2 (I've confirmed it with a specialized tool)
- Snapdragon 450
- parental advisory settings are off, although Play Protect is on (I think by default)

I've pre-registered via browser for now, but when I bought the tablet (xmass) I specifically choose the better model to play Gwent (which I've played on Xbox so far, since I couldn't make it run smoothly on my Linux PC). So... will it run it? Why can't I see Gwent pre-registration in the store? (only some third party, unofficial "companion" apps and what not appear in the search results)

Cheers
Have you tried going to the store page directly through the link?

Is there any chance the game will be available for OpenGL ES 3.0 as well in the future? I have a Huawei Mediapad T10 and sadly its not running on it...sorry, but while my phone can run it, the screen is too small for a card game....

Top Bottom