Andrzej Sapkowski Books

+
I think its a bigger crime to do such a movie, than to upload it ;] (just joking ofkoz). Im curios in what will be the opinion of other people when they watch the series (realy - dont bother to get the film, try to get the tv series).

Funny, I am the star of the day ^^well I got it by downloading it, but I don't think that it's a crime to want to see something which is not supposed to be found in my country ^^But I want to read the books (we need that **** translation ^^)Youtube doesn't want to upload it (too big) so I'm looking for something else...Well I don't know if the series follows the story of the book but it starts with a kid named Geralt =), it's not the serie of the year but it's not bad =)

KingTeDdY said:
Well I don't know if the series follows the story of the book but it starts with a kid named Geralt =)
And that's it for the similarities :D Nah, just kidding. Let me just tell you that Sapkowski didn't want to have anything to do with the movie after its premiere. That should explain our point of view that it wasn't too good.

Surprisingly, people abroad seem to like the series Does it mean we are just being picky? Hope not.Frankly, I believe it's because we know the story and we know what it could be like - the discrepancy between what was done with the plot and what could have been done to it is just too much for us, the devoted fans.

The first tv serie and the first DIFFERENCES. A part of this serie was just made up and some is changed. But I wont tell you which And take a look at the acting... young Geralt hehehehehehe. His last words just killed me. If I remember he said Nie zapomne Ci (I Wont forgive you), and it sounded like hey, lets go to circus...

Daerdin said:
And I was just thinking. If people like the series that much, what will they say about the book or the game?
It's pretty scary, actually, as those people may simply...not...like...it Irritating. Impossible. Inevitable?...I'd like the publishers to release the stories as soon as possible, I'd like the devs to give us the game now -- to prevent mankind from watching the series, let alone the movie

From my old friend emule Yaboo ^^well don't worry people, The series, well I like it but as a tv show not as "The witcher series" I think that the books, just like most of the fantasy books was not supposed to be a movie or series. (outch my english is pretty bad....) I just read one story from the witcher, the one about the Strigga of Temeria's castle, it's the only one I found on the internet (the others are in polish : /)The only real good point of the series is its OST, a good one =)rhaaaaa I 've got to read Platon....please someone....translate the blood of elves

KingTeDdY said:
(...)I just read one story from the witcher, the one about the Strigga of Temeria's castle, it's the only one I found on the internet (the others are in polish : /)
Did you see this ->
Funky Monk said:
At the moment there are three stories written by Andrzej Sapkowski, which were translated to English. You can download them here. The WitcherA Grain of TruthLesser EvilEnjoy! Although those stories were already posted through different topics at this board, now they are little easier to find :)

KingTeDdY said:
Well I can understand english but I am french and I prefer to read books in french ^^
I think there were a couple of translations into French. My sis has this book: Le Dernier Voeu (Broché) - The Last Wish. Released 2003 by Bragelonne.

And U think that sb from this forum will just translate all the books for you for free? But dont worry, I sure that after the game's sucess(100%) they will translate TW in all the languages of the world!! PS You were saying that when you'll upload those episodes??

"And U think that sb from this forum will just translate all the books for you for free?"Oh I never hoped that ^^ (I swear ) "You were saying that when you'll upload those episodes??"Well, I don't know, as soon as possible (it's pretty big and I'm not always on my computer).But as someone said, the series is worse than the books, I just can't find that atmosphere I have found in the text I read or it's not shown so good (when I watch the series, inside all humans look pervert like this princess who is ready to give her body to be protected by geralt)

KingTeDdY said:
But as someone said, the series is worse than the books, I just can't find that atmosphere I have found in the text I read or it's not shown so good
Tell me that!! U see i watched just few episodes and im curious how are the rest(althow i have some visions...)

Top Bottom