Angry Joe at CD projekt RED’s HQ

+
Angry Joe at CD projekt RED’s HQ

Some of our fans already know that Angry Joe is visiting CD Projekt RED. For those of you who dont know who Angry Joe is, heres a reminder of his review of The Witcher 2 on PC. Joe came to our HQ and after a short tour he started to play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on Xbox 360.
All you out there who are near the Warsaw area and want to meet up with him, be sure to follow @Angryjoeshow on twitter to know, what CD Projekt RED and Joe are doing this evening. Oh, and one more thing Joe registered on our forums and he is posting there, so feel free to say hi to him.

Oh yeah, I think we can expect an Angry Joe Review for The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition XBOX 360 Version with some of the CDProjekt Red guys?

Purpleknight said:
Oh yeah, I think we can expect an Angry Joe Review for The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition XBOX 360 Version with some of the CDProjekt Red guys?

I hope fot that, either :)

Yo Joe! :)

Your Witcher 2 review was really funny and it really seems that you had a "good" time with the game. :p

Hoping for a Enhanced Edition review from yah! You and CDProject RED are doing somthing together? Cool. :cool:

I was gonna write something bitter (possibly involving Justin Bieber ), but I decided to just back off. I can clearly see when I'm drastically outnumbered..

:p

Forum veteran
Adityathewarriorwithin said:
what is his screen name?
You mean here? AngryJoeShow. His post: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28692-angry-joe-will-visit-cd-projekt/page__view__findpost__p__793507

I'm a newbie fan of Joe's, I subbed ever since his rant about Mass Effect, him and JeremyJahns are my favourite "YouTube celebs" so to speak.

It's awesome that he's here, can't wait for his videos regarding his trip to Poland and to see the amazing CDPR.

Joe, I hope you brought your ENHANCED LOTION for the Enhanced Edition of the Witcher 2 :)

Cheers, maybe I'll catch you guys up on your night tour in Warsaw!

gregski said:
Joe, I hope you brought your ENHANCED LOTION for the Enhanced Edition of the Witcher 2 :)

I'll never forget the images that came to my head while reading this post.

gregski said:

god damn it. I would defo come with you guys darn! I'm only 2k miles away. its 2012 and they didn't come up with portable teleporting device yet! WHAAAT!? where is DR.WHO when you need him the most!

Top Bottom