Angry Joe at CD projekt RED’s HQ

+
Masos said:
Delta quadrant? That's a minute ride. If you have a TARDIS.
Bah it cannot compete with my

Blasted that Plutonium miners are on a strike by now!

I thought most of his review of TW2 was really good, but I was astonished at how immature his response to the sex was. He lauded the game for being mature and gritty, then sniggered like a 6-year-old when Triss came on the screen. :rolleyes: One of the great points about TW2 is that ITS approach to sex is not sniggering and immature, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from Joe's review.

I guess I give his review an 8 out of 10, just like he gave the game. ;)

Problem is, TW has an undeserved reputation among some that it's a game for wanking teenagers pretending to be adults, when it's certainly not the case. Joe's joke, while with obvious good intent, didn't really help I think.

Watched this review, and what can i say... Don't wanna be an American idiot. No more reviews like this, please CD Projekt.

AxelRage said:
Watched this review, and what can i say... Don't wanna be an American idiot. No more reviews like this, please CD Projekt.

Don't be so harsh. Also try to watch some more reviews. To be honest I don't consider TW 2 review as one of his best. Give him a try, do not judge so quick. IMO his reviews are both entertaining and informative.

I wonder how many jackets/superman shirts he owns...

regardless, I can't wait to see a video of his adventures in Poland

MrWinnerGuy said:
I wonder how many jackets/superman shirts he owns...

regardless, I can't wait to see a video of his adventures in Poland

about as many as I have in Batman shirts and jackets
I'm also looking forward in seeing his adventures as well
I like his review he is one of the very few reviewers I check on to see what he has to say about a game maybe because I like how he dose not sugar cote it

I wish I had found Angry Joe sooner. I found him because of Mass Effect 3. I think most would say he was lucky to hang out at your HQ, but really...we all you CDPR are the ones who are stoked they got to hang with Joe. :p

There are cool pictures at HQ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150738688347692.429956.503912691&type=1

The pictures are hillarious:) Loved the one of him in armor. Seems he loved the girls with swords, hehe.

Angry Joe reports on his website that he have some great material from CDPR studio tour, but he was asked to not publishing it before 30th April because of something that happens on the material :).

"Finally, I’ve got a Super Mega Awesome Kick Ass Studio Tour Video! Of course Angry Joe would never be apart of some old regular BORING run of the mill “tour”. I feel its the most fun & well done video I’ve ever made! OMG IM DYING To SHOW YOU! Unfortunately, because of what happens in it the CDPR guys want me to hold off on its release for a few weeks. *DIES* UGHHHH! Noooo!"

You’ll be able to see the Super Mega Awesome Kick Ass Studio Tour Video here on AngryJoeShow.com April 30th! Trust me you will want to come back and check it out ;)

http://angryjoeshow.com/2012/04/angry-joe-back-from-warsaw-poland/

Perhaps he obtained some news on Witcher series or another game from CDPR? What do you think?

Top Bottom