Angry Joe – RED interviews

+
Angry Joe – RED interviews

Angry Joe has published a couple of interviews with the dev team of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. Learn more about the game and see what Joe was doing in Warsaw.
The videos can be found here.

Ha, haters be damned, Joe is crazy and those are really fun : )

The look on Krys's face during Joe's sound performance..priceless :D

edit after watching them all:

The last one was the best, a shame it was so short. The interview with story designer could take an hour and I would watch it.

paulcz said:
The last one was the best, a shame it was so short. The interview with story designer could take an hour and I would watch it.

I agree, I'm really interested in the story of TW2 and what they intend to do next.

Duskey said:
I just posted this in another thread, but it fits right in here:

LOL! Saved to harddrive.

Glad you guys enjoyed them!
Usually I find interviews boring, so at least when I do them I try to make them entertaining and informative!

Loved the videos, and my first ever viewing of Angry Joe

But.. but... where's the Anger? I was expecting anger. :(

dragonbird said:
Loved the videos, and my first ever viewing of Angry Joe

But.. but... where's the Anger? I was expecting anger. :(

He gets quite agitated and curses like a sailor when he reviews a bad game... (Fable 3 comes to mind, some film-based videogames like Thor and the Green Lantern games also come to mind, but there are worse examples [like 1 score or smthg] which I havent seen). Capcom seems to be his favourite punching bag... :p

But he liked The witcher 2, and he loves CDProjekt apparently, so he's just happy and goofy here. :p

Thanks for the videos, Joe. Funny and pretty insightful at the same time. And so different from all those regular, ordinary interviews. Good job :)

Great interviews. And thanks CDPR for showing me Angry Joe. How come I have never heard of him before is a mystery to me. Great reviewer.

You wanna see Joe angry? You won't like him when he's angry. At the top of my head I suggest you view the movie licensed games as someone already suggested (Thor, Iron Man 2, Green Lantern). He also throws a bit of a fit on Mass Effect 3, despite the high score. Sonic Free Riders is also good, but my personal favorite Joe tantrum has to be on the Mindjack review.

Top Bottom