Angry Joe will visit CD Projekt

+
That's awesome! Pretty smart move CDPR.

I enjoy watching Angry Joe's reviews. I do consider them entertaining and informative, as in they provide me with a basic idea of what the game is about and whether I should waste my time researching it more or not.

I bet the guys at CD Projekt RED can drink lots of vodka. I wish I could join the party.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ[/media]

Luc0s said:
What kind of Vodka?

To be honest, I've never tried Polish Vodka. Is it any good? I usually drink Absolut Vodka (Swedish).

It's one of the best vodkas in the world actually! You should try it one day. Absolut is good, but to me it has a little of this "manufacturing", industrial taste. Polish vodkas' taste is more natural.

Even Bruce Willis says that vodka actually originated in Poland:

:)

gregski said:
It's one of the best vodkas in the world actually! You should try it one day. Absolut is good, but to me it has a little of this "manufacturing", industrial taste. Polish vodkas' taste is more natural.

Awesome! Any specific Polish brand I should try the next time I'm at the liquor store?

Luc0s said:
Awesome! Any specific Polish brand I should try the next time I'm at the liquor store?

There are plenty of brands here, my favs: Wyborowa, Luksusowa, Zubrowka (the bison grass vodka), Belvedere, Chopin.

gregski said:
There are plenty of brands here, my favs: Wyborowa, Luksusowa, Zubrowka (the bison grass vodka), Belvedere, Chopin.

Thanks! I'm gonna try out one of those as soon as I find them in a liquor store.

in fact I want to know what Angry Joe will say about EE ;)... I think he's really honest and funny sometimes

Damariel said:
in fact I want to know what Angry Joe will say about EE ;)... I think he's really honest and funny sometimes

Well, yes he is... despite not being evereyone's favourite, I admit watching his show can be enjoyable. I am sure CDPRed will score some good PR points with him.

secondchildren said:
Interesting discussion indeed!

But unluckly...

LOL I love emoticons

Well, I think you should make peace with it, coz that is the future :)

TV is dead

I agree except for one show and it is about the "dead" ;-) I am in fact talking about The Walking Dead. It is my favorite show in a very long time. I just buy the episodes on amazon player though. So it seems you are in fact correct TV "is" dead or is in it's death throes at the very least.

Forum veteran
GeraltTheRiv said:
So it seems you are in fact correct TV "is" dead or is in it's death throes at the very least.
If TV dies before Game of Thrones finishes season 2, I swear... this world will not survive my wrath. Life. Will. End.

227 said:
If TV dies before Game of Thrones finishes season 2, I swear... this world will not survive my wrath. Life. Will. End.

You can watch it on HBO GO (HBO online service). ;)

Top Bottom