Animals

+
Oh, as for poaching, I don't think so. Can you 'plink' them? Sure, if you can shoot them, they'd die, even with a tiny .22. I don't see any need to go gathering animal bits. It's no the Witcher. lol

Maybe not for some, no. But, a Nomad living in the Wastes? Of course, they could use the meat for food, hide for clothing and etc (they could even trade in the stuff for a quick buck, that is if they wish to have a more honest lifestyle).

Yeah they've been playing with this for a few years now, they want to sell them to the military as cargo/ammo carriers. They're still a LOOOOONG way short of a good mule or horse tho in terms of mobility.

True... but give it another 63 years and I am certain they will have figured it out. I mean if we go back 63 years in time, 1951... the world and technology was HUGLY different... so going forward instead, to 2077... I could see these things already having had their heydays and now being virtually common day things roaming around.

Don't wait too much longer if you want the option to see it while its still arable: the real life California desert is growing fast. We've had 3" of rain since last January here at my house.. and we'll all be waiting until February for our "rainy month" now that El Nino is predicted to be a bust. It's already that vast wasteland of beauteous desolation. <waves from front porch>

Yeah. YE-ah. Scary, isn't it? Fiction and reality are meeting - and not in the Golden Age of Science Fiction fun kind of way, either.

I don't know what that area looks like in general... but I have a feeling I can imagin. A whole lot of open plains with very little in the way of things to stop any kind of wind from blowing up sand and dirt. You need a pretty decent amount of bushes, trees, and what not to keep that stuff down, or else it's all just going to blow away. You basicly needs semi to full forests spread all over to help areas like that from being created, or growing bigger.

If I am not mistaken that is basicly the reasons for all those huge duststorms that happend in usa during... oh I don't know... the first half or third of the 20th century... maybe earlier. Because anything that used to exist in those areas, to keep all that from blowing up and away like that, was pretty much gone by then due to them over time removing most of it.

Of course klimate does it's thing to... but it does it's thing a lot faster when you remove most of what was there to hold it back.

Anywho... a bit off topic... XD

So... what do you think of mechanical ferrets, squirrels, and simmilar kinds of animals? They are cool and awesome animals after all! :D

A mechanical ferret could be a really good little robot to help you get into buildings and what not. Small, flexible, quick, and somewhat good at climbing. :)

i want a handsome unicorn cyborg that I can reprogram to be my "companion" and friend forever and ever!

YAaaaayyy!

do you think CDPR would do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be surprised if someone hasn't biosculpted unicorns.
As to faeries ... maybe start with dragonfly and let a biosculptor have fun.

And it did.

We are pretty forgiving on these boards, but referring to homosexuality in a negative context is NOT GOOD.

Top Bottom