Anime advice

+
So you play games like Dust Elysian Tail and Jazz Jackrabbit(no gog.com re-release).

I don't see how games has to do with anything... To answer your question, no I never played those games.

I didn't care for it much either, but there were a few standout episodes. Personally, I liked "A Merry Companion Is a Wagon in Space, Baby" the best. There were a few decent ones after that that also focused on character development, but it was mostly just a bunch of mind-bending concepts that were wasted on jokes that only rarely landed because of how forced they were. It never achieved that balance between humor and seriousness that Cowboy Bebop had, so most stuff that happened ended up feeling inconsequential.

Yeah, I just watched both seasons hoping it would get good at some point, but it turned out to be a huge waste of time. It was very bland. There were several episodes I kind of liked, but nothing special.

Last edited:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is my favourite anime series, like the Cyberpunk use in it, it's great.

I did watch the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and I love it.. (thanks to ChrisWebb, before he recommended it, I always ignored it.) Come to think of it, it is the first and only anime I wrote fan fiction to. It was about those two tachikomas that saved Motoko Kusanagi during the last part of the first season (those two tried to save her and were destroyed before rest of the tachikomas sacrificed themselves). I never released it and I don't exactly remember most of the details. So yeah.

Anyone watched One Punch Man?

Because you should

I watched it and thought it was good. It wasn't exactly what I expected, but I guess that was the point since it was a parody and all. Overall I liked it more that I thought I would.

Watch Sonic X and play Sonic Advance and Sonic Adventure or play Alex Kidd on hiSMS PC emulator.More details on YouTube and Sonic Retro.

Anyone watched One Punch Man?

of course, did you also read the manga?

At least Naruto,Yugi-Oh,Pokemon,Dragon Ball Z are fine.

yu gi oh is a no from me, maybe it came out when i was to old but i have watched it recently on tv and i hated it, it was just poop in my opinion. however season 1 of all the others were cool, i could really get into them. But they are heavy bishonen and i am waaaay past that now.

yu gi oh is a no from me, maybe it came out when i was to old but i have watched it recently on tv and i hated it, it was just poop in my opinion. however season 1 of all the others were cool, i could really get into them. But they are heavy bishonen and i am waaaay past that now.

The only good thing to come of it was this:

[video=youtube;-32NGYLqwAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-32NGYLqwAQ&list=PLTagxffHmpfT765IfQj68dMmfFs3W7s1f[/video]

Top Bottom