Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter in fact her only experience with games was thanks to her ex-fiancee who spent more time playing games than he did with her which is obviously the reason behind her attacks. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's pulling skeletons out of closets.
Than she hated games because of him in the beginning, then she start making money of it and keep doing it why would she do anything when she can live from donations, i bet most of her followers dont play games like she dont, every new title is her target now its Witcher 3, just wait for MGS 5 and Quiet outfit as her next target, best option is to ignore her dont give her attention

She reminds me of that Elf you can save in Novigrad by the entrance who has a sexism inspired rant at you for saving her :D

P.S.: Truthful, sensible people usually don't make it onto Talk Shows. Those who rant the loudest regardless of factual basis do

^
Ciri's design is perfect.

Topic: Just ignore her. She doesn't deserve even 1% of the attention she gets and her tweet just profes again what a huge hypocrite she is. How many times was Geralt called whoreson, freak, mutant, f*****, scum etc? Yeah but let's just ignore this and complain about Ciri being called Bitch.
I think she is pretty smart making tons of money out of her crusade against video games, but I feel pity for her supporters considering how easily they get manipulated by her.

Just one thing, hire a proof reader before you submit the article ;)

People have different education backgrounds and come from other countries. You are on a forum talking about video games, so there can be twelve year olds commenting here. Try to stay on topic.:mean:

Don't respond to click bait at all. Validating these people by responding to them gives them a reason to continue their blind crusade against everything they dislike.

I guess she never played the game... yet. So, anything whe cna say about TW3 are just rumors...

and...

So, let's people who talk about rumors in their blind world.

Anita is better off laughed at and ignored. If a game company listens to her and alters their game just to please her and her sycophants then just don't buy that game. Once a company sees that there is no profit in listening to her then they will ignore her too.

I think devs take her serious......it's sad because she said so herself that she don't play games yet has a lot to say on them.....what award did she get a few months ago that had some dev teams applauding?? If games were made the way she wants them we would be playing something like cafeteria worker 3: food poisoning hunt

Why even bring this up? It's good that Witcher 3 gets some more free publicity, but we are already here and there is nothing we can gain from it. Frankly, Witcher series as a whole were daring in many ways (to mention only the language) and still ended up being a success in many fields, so I don't think that some badly constructed rant will do any harm to the game that's openly challenging the whole industry by showing how to do a mature game properly.

Frankly I don't get all the exhortation to ignoring stupidity.

Europe did that in the 1930s, it did not finish well. I'm of course no level this kind of stupidity to that kind of stupidity or anything, just exposing the fact that ignoring stupidity only allows it to grow bigger. We're in 2015 now and thankfully (?) most of those issues are debated safely from behind one's monitor. Doesn't change the stupidity itself, it is what it is, gets as big as it wants, and it even gets you money nowadays.

So how do you "fight" bullshit and stupidity ? You can't just simply leave it under the sun until one day you realize you're surrounded by it. You gotta try and counter it with effective methods. Sarcasm and ridicule seems a pretty good method right now. So yeah, ignoring is sometimes also ignorance, and doing nothing does not always mean doing something.

To the matter at hand, I don't know how to ridicule FF and it's stupidity effectively, but talking about how stupid it is sure does bring out all the stupid it contains. The more people know how stupid stupidity is, the more stupid people will try to stop being stupid. Stu-stu-stupid combo breakerrr

PS : Thanks for the thread title change Mr Mod, it does look more official and dandy now. So smooth.

Ignoring her to the point of her completely disappearing is nearly impossible. I'm sure she'll fade away in time but the fact is she has already generated fame and has been behind direct changes to games. She's already listed as a "gaming journalist" and has a large following. At this point I'd think disputing her is a good thing. To prove her wrong and point out the fact that she has no idea what she's talking about will help her disappear faster. Once people smell the bullshit it will be a snowball effect.

Besides, I'm not in the business of ignoring things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom