ANITA SARKESIAN really hopeful for the character of CIRI in WITCHER 3

Nah, just fucking with you, you lovable
APRIL FOOLS!!!:p
View attachment 11985

Attachments

• 20920_screenshots_2012-08-14_00006.jpg
    20920_screenshots_2012-08-14_00006.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 69
I heard after Casey Hudson's departure Bioware hired Miss Sarkesian as the new lead writer for Mass Effect 4. The deal was sealed with Bioware's community manager Jessica Merizan after they both talked 2h about cross dressi... erhm cosplaying.

Apparently the new default race for the Mass Effect universe are the Asari, because all other races are misogynists. The first announced companion is another Krogan. He is called Flex and Bioware's first transginger companion.

Nice respite from all the crazy cats around here.

CATS RULE!!! I always knew that they were spies from an alternate universe, and one day would enslave us all. This day has come!

I hope after today no one would dare to mention Ciri and Sarkesian in the same sentence. Have some respect for Ciri, folks! Rats are fine, old Leo is fine, but Anita - just NO!

I heard after Casey Hudson's departure Bioware hired Miss Sarkesian as the new lead writer for Mass Effect 4. The deal was sealed with Bioware's community manager Jessica Merizan after they both talked 2h about cross dressi... erhm cosplaying.

Apparently the new default race for the Mass Effect universe are the Asari, because all other races are misogynists. The first announced companion is another Krogan. He is called Flex and Bioware's first transginger companion.

The sad part is that it's plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom