Announcement: Highlights from the Path Series

+
1620426624667.png
1620426495267.png

Announcement:
Greetings, all!
In celebration of the tenth anniversary of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, and the sixth anniversary of The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, CDPR will be highlighting the creativity of the Community. Be sure to check out this series, starting with a selection of talented costume-players:
Highlights from the Path: Cosplay !

Ay, but I'm a wee bit surprised no-one else has a reaction, either here, or in the News thread.

Not much more to say, eh? Surely, there must be at least a couple folk with opinions on cos-play. . .
yeah Idk, I have seen many people spamming with cosplay ideas on the witcher subreddit...

DRK3

Forum veteran
I didnt check the cosplays the first time i saw this post because i was on mobile and my mobile sucks, its very slow, but now on PC i checked em out and they're really amazing (almost as good as the unknown cosplayer on my avatar :cool:).

But seeing those images is bittersweet, because it makes me miss The Witcher 3... It would be so great if next week, on the day of the 6th bday of that game, the next Witcher game was announced, it would be the best gift for us fans, and it would skyrocket to the top of my most wanted games list.

they're really amazing (almost as good as the unknown cosplayer on my avatar :cool:).
Ay, they're rather good, aren't they? The lighting for Keira Metz, for example, captures Velen's atmosphere quite well.

It would be so great if next week, on the day of the 6th bday of that game, the next Witcher game was announced, it would be the best gift for us fans
Heh. 'Twould be grand, indeed, however, I think it more likely we've still a while to wait for any news on that front. For the present, we can always revisit our memories from the White Wolf's Path.

Top Bottom