Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Get ready for Phantom Liberty — a spy-thriller expansion for Cyberpunk 2077 set in an all new district of Night City. Coming in 2023 to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Stadia.

The expansion will be next Gen only??
Looks that way, in the interview with Gabe Amatangelo on the Night City wire ep he says that 1.6 is the last major update for old-gen consoles, likely because of the number of systems they're overhauling(?) Going forward it's smaller stuff; tech support etc.

Looks interesting, it seems NUSA probably in tandem with Militech will try to take over NC. V and Johnny are here, it is probably happening after the original game endings, so I am curious is there will be canon ending, or they all will lead to one event which will start the DLC. Hope it will be good, big, and not the only one such dlc) Also hope they will introduce not only new piece of story, but new gameplay mechanics and systems.

Or I am too f***ing optimistic and stupid and it is going to be pre ending DLC, as others point out. Will it be a good thing? Don't know, hope for the best

Last edited:
Looks that way, in the interview with Gabe Amatangelo on the Night City wire ep he says that 1.6 is the last major update for old-gen consoles, likely because of the number of systems they're overhauling(?) Going forward it's smaller stuff; tech support etc.
Yeah but they were absolute masters in getting away with criticism on what has been more "criticisable" since launch. Bugs and performance shifting attention from lack of branching option and existing incoherences even on gigs based on player choices (kill or not kill npc without separate consequences in the world,...), interaction with the city, etc. Now the players that had it the roughest, appeased in the past as there would be performance updates - check - and new content, 2 expansions as in The Witcher 3 - uncheck because now they move forward with Unreal engine and uncheck, old Gen consoles because we miss managed the hell out of a project that was supposed to come out when old Gen was all there was.
Really unhappy about this side-noted news mixed in with all the cool new stuff.

Honestly I’m disappointed that they are dropping last Gen support so now we last Gen players won’t get to experience the expansion ok fine.I’m just going to finish my last 2 PTs and uninstall the game and move on to other games.And maybe when I eventually do upgrade to a Series console I might return to CP2077 but at this point the whole thing has left a rather bad taste in my mouth so it’s looking unlikely tbh.

Honestly CDPR made terrible decisions with this game and altogether they screwed up but now they have decided to kick the last Gen players in their teeth with this.

Last edited:
With witcher 3 every time you slashed a monster/human it would show detail were they were slashed like their stomach would open and they would lose an arm, head or just the half body falling off but in this game it’s not as fun like the witcher. I need gore in games and this is like a PG16 kind of game, when you have a katana or knife it only cuts off the head, arms and legs. But the human body can be cut to so many pieces why only 5? I sound like a crazy person but this actually bothers me that there is no gore in the game. So my question is can you guys make a cool gory type slash with an animation at the end when using melee?

Top Bottom