Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

+

Get ready for Phantom Liberty — a spy-thriller expansion for Cyberpunk 2077 set in an all new district of Night City. Coming in 2023 to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Stadia.
Lads and Gent's,

can we please have a high res pic of that :) Wonderful Wallpaper.

Looks interesting, it seems NUSA probably in tandem with Militech will try to take over NC. V and Johnny are here, it is probably happening after the original game endings, so I am curious is there will be canon ending, or they all will lead to one event which will start the DLC. Hope it will be good, big, and not the only one such dlc) Also hope they will introduce not only new piece of story, but new gameplay mechanics and systems.

Or I am too f***ing optimistic and stupid and it is going to be pre ending DLC, as others point out. Will it be a good thing? Don't know, hope for the best
I don't think so. It more likely seem like 'Escape from New York" scenario. There's clearly Aerospace Force One down, and some mayhem onboard. There were some leaks that V may team up with the Prez in the expansion and it seems they were true. Hopefuly V'll get the chance to show the POTUS her true, patriotic feelings and the love for America ;)

I love everything that is happening and hope to see one more expansion after but if there's one thing that scratches my skull is how lazy the arcade game looks in patch 1.6. At least a "Katana Zero" or "Huntdown" inspired arcade game would have made me more excited, but I do appreciate the effort they are going with so far.

It is not at all what I expected, but it looks pretty darn cool.

I hope that they deliver this one and at least one more expansion after it before moving on to The Witcher 4. The Twitch stream had like 30,000-50,000 people on it or something like that. There is still a ton of interest in the game based off of that... so let's hope they keep working on it!

I don't think so. It more likely seem like 'Escape from New York" scenario. There's clearly Aerospace Force One down, and some mayhem onboard. There were some leaks that V may team up with the Prez in the expansion and it seems they were true. Hopefuly V'll get the chance to show the POTUS her true, patriotic feelings and the love for America ;)
I am curious what is the point of NUSA government teaming up with V. And overall what the hell NUSA forgot in NC? Aren't they not welcome there? This is why I think it can be something bigger than just some mayhem in Pacifica. But maybe there will be some riot in favor of NUSA, even though NC want to be independent there are guys like 6th street who is vouting for merging with new USA

I am curious what is the point of NUSA government teaming up with V. And overall what the hell NUSA forgot in NC? Aren't they not welcome there? This is why I think it can be something bigger than just some mayhem in Pacifica. But maybe there will be some riot in favor of NUSA, even though NC want to be independent there are guys like 6th street who is vouting for merging with new USA
Seems to be inspired by "Escape from New York". President gets stranded/kidnapped in Pacifica, and Militech hires V, as she is the next best thing while Snake Plisken is unavailable :) It will probably give us some insight into NUSA/Free States/Night City politicala and social interactions, as there is little info on that so far, and one needs to base one's guesses on the info from the PnP Cyberpunk. And, as much as CDPR and Mike Pondsmith claim it to be true, they are not quite compatible.

Seems like it will be an interesting story. The inclusion of Johnny means this happens before the ending which is what I feared however, as I was hoping for post-ending content. Oh well, there's always hope for a second expansion.

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!!!! :love: though I've just seen that a Nibbles photo-mode update exists so frankly the game can't get any better! :giggle:

Dear CDPR, who I have no affiliation or previous with, thank you, I always knew you'd keep it coming with CP2077, largely because you always have kept it coming, so it goes without saying but cheers for the fresh content and updates, this game I bought a coupla years ago in the midst of a shit storm just keeps being embellished by your good selves, this PS player appreciates you absolutely for it (y)

Last edited:
Hopefully this is some mr. Blue eyes story somehow… so cool he was there looking on… I put this game down a week after release and picked it back up a week ago and haven’t stopped… with the saints row debacle I left it at the store and wanted smthn open world so I started cyber over and it’s night and day from what it was. I just hope this game gets put over like it deserve now cus it really is a tramendous game.

I knew it was worth keeping my beloved 1st character! :p

Thank goodness the Nay Sayers were wrong, all this patient waiting is about to pay off now...
I just wish I could play it back in win 7 again where I had practically zero bugs and glitches.

It can be retrespection (not sure this is right word). During some dialogues, with right stats, you can notice V is ex-military.

Fair enough that it might be the only planned expansion, but that'd be a shame cos Patriots Eater would be a superb second expansion.

Top Bottom